So who goes down ?

Lescott

For me, I hope Blackpool can survive. I hope City push West Ham a bit closer but I've got a sneaky feeling they may somehow escape.

If forced to bet though I'd go West Ham, Wolves & Wigan.

Who does everyone else think ?

**Too true**

Interested in the opinions though cause I'm gonna have a bet on it this weekend.

i would like wigan wolves birmingham

however i think it'll be wigan blackpool west ham

Wolves, Wigan and Blackpool to get relegated. West Ham will hopefully perform the great escape, starting after we beat them on Sunday (hopefully). Wouldn't mind Blackburn going down though, the owners there seem clueless, another reason to feel so lucky about our owners.

West Ham have spent almost all of the last 2 seasons in the bottom 3(with a month off at the end of last season!!), you don't get there without being a pretty poor side. Like West Ham, great set of fans, slime for owners and a crappy place to get to, with QPR likely to come up, it would be nice to lose atleast one long trip. I would hope Blackburn and Blackpool stay up, ideally and two from Birmingham/Wolves and Wigan(in additon to West Ham)for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.