So who goes down ?

Hate for any club to go down unless it was Utd. I reckon, Blackpool, Wolves and Hammers. I think Wigan will escape just because they have the better manager and the better team. It'll be sad to see the hammers go.

Lescott said:
For me, I hope Blackpool can survive. I hope City push West Ham a bit closer but I've got a sneaky feeling they may somehow escape.

If forced to bet though I'd go West Ham, Wolves & Wigan.

Who does everyone else think ?

My three would be

Wigan - Rags wont be able to bank on 6 points from Dave "Wanker" Whelan
Blackburn - Owners deserve all they get after sacking Fat Sam
Blackpool - Olly does my head in and i fed up of Blackpool wank fest

dctid said:
Lescott said:
For me, I hope Blackpool can survive. I hope City push West Ham a bit closer but I've got a sneaky feeling they may somehow escape.

My three would be

Wigan - Rags wont be able to bank on 6 points from Dave "Wanker" Whelan
Blackburn - Owners deserve all they get after sacking Fat Sam
Blackpool - Olly does my head in and i fed up of Blackpool wank fest

This ^^

I'd like Wolves and W Ham to stay up, I'd like Wigan and Brum to go down, the rest I'm not arsed about. I think Wigan, Blackburn and Blackpool will go

Lescott said:

I don't think anyone deserves to go down this season. I think the Premier League and the FA should say to the Championship teams "sorry but we're not having relegation this season from the Prem". It's been the highest quality 20 there has ever been in the top league that I've ever seen!

-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 am --

Scrtach that! On second thoughts, that's very unfair on the Championship sides. So I think the Premier League and the FA should say to the teams in the Prem "regardless of who is in the bottom three; West Ham, Everton and Arsenal will be relegated this season"!

My reasoning:
West Ham: Because of the Carlos Tevez affair. Look at where SheffU are now, if it weren't for Tevez they might still be in the Prem!
Everton: Mid 90's, they were getting relegated! But in the final game Hans Segars let in three goals that kept Everton up. He was later charged with throwing the game and letting them goals in on purpose for money. Everton would have gone down! And I hate them anyway so it would be good for me on that level too!
Arsenal: In the 1920's Arsenal finished something like 5th in Division 2. Fifth! Not nearly in the two promotion places! Yet all of a sudden the FA said that Arsenal were to be promoted as a third promoted team. And Spurs, who had stayed up in Div1, were to be the team to be relegated! It later turns out that Arsenal had paid for thei place in Div1 - completely illegally and fraudulantly! There are books written about this yet Arsenal have never been questioned about it. Plus they haven't been out of the top league since! Who knows, they might never have been in the top league in all that time if it wasn't for this! Get em out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.