So who starts upfront on Sunday?

I would like to see Balo in the first 11 just to make a statement that he is an important part of the team... Balo alone striker and during the game if needed put in Aguero and Dzeko !!!

Richards out the first 11 too , save the guy fro the more important games. Savic from the start , he he needs to show his qualities.

Reason said:
goluboy said:
Would like to see if kun can help ballo grow up. Kun, silva, ballo playing the same game. AJ make that grade? Hope he can. Think he can. Yaya try a bit more and yahoo. Back 4 pretty set to me

Why should it be everyone else's duty to make Balo grow up? If he has any brains, he's got the message, if not, frankly, fuck him.

Dzeko and Aguero, the only way.

Only deesz.

beautiful_mind said:
I would like to see Balo in the first 11 just to make a statement that he is an important part of the team... Balo alone striker and during the game if needed put in Aguero and Dzeko !!!

Richards out the first 11 too , save the guy fro the more important games. Savic from the start , he he needs to show his qualities.
This is Bolton away in the league not a training game!!

I don't think Aguero will be fit enough yo start and I think AJ is a 'home' player....so same team as Monday, with Balo in for AJ.

My team for Sunday

Hart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolorov
Zabs
Yaya, Milner
Silva, SWP,
Mario

With Aguero coming on for Zabs after an hour.

would love to see:
hart
Zab-koms-lescott-kolorov
Barry-yaya-milner
chino
Balo-dzeko

subs: Savic, Aguero, tevez?

I can see Kolorov coming in for Clichy and Aguero for De Jong. Would love to see Tevez on the bench. He might be a twat off the pitch, but he's the best central striker in the world in my eyes.

My predicted team:
------------------Hart---------------
Richards----Kompany----Lescott----Kolorov
-------------Toure-----Barry---------
Johnson-----------Silva---------Aguero
------------------Dzeko-------------

-------------------- Hart --------------------

-- Richards -- Kompany -- Lescott -- Kolarov --

-------------- Toure----- Barry --------------

----------- Nasri ------------ Silva -----------

------------------- Aguero -------------------

-------------------- Dzeko -------------------

Final result: 1:4 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.