So, who will start on Saturday??

its a fulop or gunnar thread,not an aj or swp thread... feel free to make that one if yo want..lol

Johnsons for the future which im sure we all agree,but he aint strong enough to be starting in the big games.Sure,bring him on with arf hr to go,but swp will give us what we need NOW,world cup etc

fulop

onuoha kompany toure bridge

johnson barry de jong bellamy

tevez adebayor...

black mamba said:
Fulop .....

why bring him for three games , if he's if he's not gonna play?

Just because someone has to sit in the bench... There was nobody!<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
riley347 said:
fulop

onuoha kompany toure bridge

johnson barry de jong bellamy

tevez adebayor...

Gunnar

Jónas Atli G. Atli D. Jóhan

Jákup Súni Kristian M. Bogi

Rógvi Christian H.

Firstly here are their appearance records:

........................Age........International.......League Apps
Gunnar Nielsen.......23................2.......................1
Marton Fulop.........26................20......................110

I am completely split about my preference but I believe it is basically a choice between the experienced or the familiar. Let me explain.

Gunnar, after his competent and assertive display for the 17 minutes at Arsenal, obviously has a rapport and the respect of the players. He didnt look at all sheepish or out of his depth, in either commanding his area or 'daring' to shout at his defenders, which obviously comes about by working and training with the first team, months on end.

Fulop, obviously has no experience of working with any of of our players for any length of time, if at all. On the flip side, he has played in big Premiership games and has undoubtedly more big game experience than the young pretender.

So basically it is either Gunnar, who know's the guys or Fulop who has the experience.

Myself personally, would tell Gunnar he has these three games to make his Manchester City career.....................Any thoughts!

Hope we go all out and attack them, couldn't bear to see us losing to a last minute goal again. Let's go into Burnley mode and savage them.

davemfi said:
Firstly here are their appearance records:

........................Age........International.......League Apps
Gunnar Nielsen.......23................2.......................1
Marton Fulop.........26................20......................110

I am completely split about my preference but I believe it is basically a choice between the experienced or the familiar. Let me explain.

Gunnar, after his competent and assertive display for the 17 minutes at Arsenal, obviously has a rapport and the respect of the players. He didnt look at all sheepish or out of his depth, in either commanding his area or 'daring' to shout at his defenders, which obviously comes about by working and training with the first team, months on end.

Fulop, obviously has no experience of working with any of of our players for any length of time, if at all. On the flip side, he has played in big Premiership games and has undoubtedly more big game experience than the young pretender.

So basically it is either Gunnar, who know's the guys or Fulop who has the experience.

Myself personally, would tell Gunnar he has these three games to make his Manchester City career.....................Any thoughts!

Could anyone please start a separate threat, named "Gunnar Nielsen or Márton Fülöp?" or something, probably with a poll, too?

All the arguments for and against both are welcome.

Unfortunately I can not start such a thread myself, as I'm yet short of my own posts :-)

Thank you.

I just hope neither of them are Gunnar Fulop!

*waits for applause....*<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 pm --<br /><br />
SWPISHOME said:
I dont think we will start Gunnar because he could turn out to be a complete Fulop!

*I'll get my coat*

Damn you to hell, stole my thunder!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.