So, who will start on Saturday??

Gunnar should play. He knows the defenders and they know him and that has to be more valuable than whatever Fulop can contribute IMO.

As for the SWP vs. AJ discussion, why not both? Let Zab and NDJ camp out in front of the defence and have Bellamy, SWP and AJ run villa ragged and supply Tevez.

Fulop will start, with Gunnar as back-up. With rumours of Adebayor being injured I think Mancini could well bring in SWP on the right and move AJ to the left.

Same back 4 as v Arsenal they did an impecable job, bring in Stevie Ireland if Barry dosen't make it from his hamstring injury.

3-1 City

Gareth Barry will play on Saturday, Adebayor will be on the bench if he's not fully fit.

..................................Fulop.................................

.Zabaleta.........Kompany...........Toure............Bridge..

......................De Jong.............Barry......................

.Wright-Phillips...............Tevez....................Bellamy..

................................Santa Cruz.............................

Last night in the Faroese news, Gunnar was asked about the signing of Fülöp. When listening to his voice, he sounded disappointed. When asked about his future at Man City he said: "I still have one year left of my contract, and as it looks now, I will stay for the next season at City, but I want to play, and this might force me to change clubs".

Gunnar's facebook support page has now over 3000 members... There is no Fülöp page existing with over some 80 members.

Fulop will play.
he will also see it as an opportunity to maybe get a transfer to us next season to become the No.2/3 depending on what happens with Given and Hart.
He's certainly a better keeper than Stuart Taylor.

Judging on Gunnar's impression of the last couple of days of training, etc. (his Faroese interview), it is more or less decided that the Hungarian will start tomorrow.

Doesn't look like barry is gonna make it, may be a blessing in disguise......

......................fullop........................

Onouha....toure....kompany....bridge

.............de jong.......zab...................

swp.................tevez...............bellamy

.....................Adebeyor.......................

I'd play swp purely on his history against them, warnock needs to be pressed back with pace otherwise him and young could cause havoc. Zab probably won't get the nod over viera which means de jong is facing his toughest individual game of the season, he must kick milner a new asshole and win the midfield war, we win that, we win the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.