So who's going to Paris then?

Paris Metro, to answer an earlier question it stops running quite early. The match will end circa 10.30pm, and with City fans being "locked in" you don't have much time to hang around:
Operating Hours
Metro trains depart from the end of the line at the times listed below:

• Mon - Fri: 05:30 - 00:30

Paris Metro Fares
1 ticket: 1.70€
10-pack: 13.30€
3 day pass: 23.40€
5 day pass: 33.70€

The Long hop isn't great mate & is more expensive than the other 2 bars. I strongly recommend the hurling bar before the game & the violin dange after the game. See you there.

[Q UOTE="stephenB, post: 9314244, member: 40511"]From a guide on the internet:

Be sure to check out in particular (at no. 8, rue Descartes) the oddly and perhaps appropriately named Hurling Pub. If you keep heading down the rue Descartes it will turn into the rue de la Montagne Sainte-Geneviève, and you should be sure to check out the establishments in this area, in particular the Violin Dingue, at number 46. Also in the 5th is the Long Hop, 25-27 rue Frederic Sauton,
HurlingPub.jpg
just off the boulevard Saint Germain. Lively and interesting place with a pool table, something you don't often see.[/QUOTE]

Do you get them from the station ?

I looked into it and the passes don't include airport which is €10 each way but gonna buy a pass for the Metro. Might not be cost effective as not sure how often we will use it but easier than keep buying individual tickets especially to/from the match when there's probably big queues

I looked into it and the passes don't include airport which is €10 each way but gonna buy a pass for the Metro. Might not be cost effective as not sure how often we will use it but easier than keep buying individual tickets especially to/from the match when there's probably big queues
I believe the book of ten are actual tickets so you could share them with your mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.