So who's going to Paris then?

I read a one day ticket unlimited use in zones 1-2 is €7. The stadium and the centre are in these zones

A single metro ticket is €1.80. If there's a few of you buy books of 10 tickets it will work out cheaper they are €14. The stadium is in zone 2 and is classed as central Paris so these tickets are good, only need to buy a separate ticket for the airport which is around €10. Metro line 9 or 10 to the ground.

A single metro ticket is €1.80. If there's a few of you buy books of 10 tickets it will work out cheaper they are €14. The stadium is in zone 2 and is classed as central Paris so these tickets are good, only need to buy a separate ticket for the airport which is around €10. Metro line 9 or 10 to the ground.

Yep I'd recommend the books of 10 too- called carnets I think. If you're there for 2 days and split with someone else they work out good value. Just don't buy them on the eurostar - they add commission!

Hi
yes a carnet of 10 tickets, and you can share them with anyone.

The Long hop isn't great mate & is more expensive than the other 2 bars. I strongly recommend the hurling bar before the game & the violin dange after the game. See you there.

stephen

Already here. Flew from Southampton tonight after the weekend in Bournemouth. Haven't seen any points whores or wristbands yet... ⚽

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.