So who's going to poznan then ?

DannyBoy2890

now we've had a taster of what is to be expected, how we all feeling.
ill be honest, I'm a bit nervous about going over there.But what a class atmosphere it will be.

I'm going to be in Berlin that week. Will get a train to Poznan if I can get free, but it would be an 11th-hour thing. What are the chances of turning up at the stadium that evening and paying at the gate or getting a ticket outside at the last minute? Don't mind being in the Polish section, if that's not too daft an idea.

cant wait, flying from luton thurs morningto berling, then coach to poznan, same again friday, but spending the afternoon in berlin, for our late flight home.

anybody who not booked flights, theres some cheap flights about, have a look

DannyBoy2890 said:
now we've had a taster of what is to be expected, how we all feeling.
ill be honest, I'm a bit nervous about going over there.But what a class atmosphere it will be.

I'm going, Danny.....do you fancy coming along with us via Berlin?? LOL

AliBobbyJ said:
I'm going to be in Berlin that week. Will get a train to Poznan if I can get free, but it would be an 11th-hour thing. What are the chances of turning up at the stadium that evening and paying at the gate or getting a ticket outside at the last minute? Don't mind being in the Polish section, if that's not too daft an idea.

So weren't at the game yesterday, or you have hearing difficulties?! :o)

Im on the early flight from Stanstead thursday morning. Cant fookin wait.

If anyone else on the same flight and needs a lift from manchester early doors thursday let me know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.