So who's going to poznan then ?

cumbriablue said:
How long you going for blue1969?

Do you have a supporters club in Lancaster? Does it travel to away games, wanting to go to WBA. Got wolves travel sorted
Theirs room in the car from lancaster for west brom only 3 of us going. No we don't have a supporters club ( their is one but we don't use it ) but their is about 8 of us who go to most if not all away games. No problem getting away tickets as all of us have 5000-6000 points on season tickets.

Living in France, it's not that easy getting to Poznan.

In the end, I've booked the following.
Flight to Bristol, train to London, train to Luton, Flight to Warsaw, and then train to Poznan.

Coming back, Flight from Poznan to Stanstead, bus to Luton airport, flight to Nimes in France.

Part of the problem here is the ongoing strikes which shut the airports on odd days.

One way or another, I intend to get to the match.

beziersblue said:
Living in France, it's not that easy getting to Poznan.

In the end, I've booked the following.
Flight to Bristol, train to London, train to Luton, Flight to Warsaw, and then train to Poznan.

Coming back, Flight from Poznan to Stanstead, bus to Luton airport, flight to Nimes in France.

Part of the problem here is the ongoing strikes which shut the airports on odd days.

One way or another, I intend to get to the match.
Very Impressed.
And heres me complaining about travelling to Luton...

Pleased to see there's a fair few blues making the trip on there own - ie I'm not the only one who does !!! I've done it a few times now and always found a group of blues who've taken me under their wing and always had a great time.

I'll be going to Poznan on my own again purely because some of my mates have limited funds and have to pick and choose, others are well under the thumb and I'd rather go on my own than not go at all.

Been to Poznan before for the Groclin game but well looking forward to this trip !

Blue Mooner said:
Pleased to see there's a fair few blues making the trip on there own - ie I'm not the only one who does !!! I've done it a few times now and always found a group of blues who've taken me under their wing and always had a great time.

I'll be going to Poznan on my own again purely because some of my mates have limited funds and have to pick and choose, others are well under the thumb and I'd rather go on my own than not go at all.

Been to Poznan before for the Groclin game but well looking forward to this trip !

Good to read your comments. I'm going on my own and I assume that somewhere round the Ols Square I'll be able to find a group to tag onto.

I can offer something in return as I am born and bred in Eccles but speak Polish fluently. So if I come across any lads struggling with the language I'll be able to help.

I wouldn't like to think about anybody having a parched throat and be unable to explain to the barman that he requires a beer.

beziersblue said:
Blue Mooner said:

Good to read your comments. I'm going on my own and I assume that somewhere round the Ols Square I'll be able to find a group to tag onto.

I can offer something in return as I am born and bred in Eccles but speak Polish fluently. So if I come across any lads struggling with the language I'll be able to help.

I wouldn't like to think about anybody having a parched throat and be unable to explain to the barman that he requires a beer.

Beziers,
As my name might imply I am also from Eccles and am travelling alone but there are other Eccles people going and we are (hopefully) meeting up in Poznan. Unless they disown me first of course!! :-) For further information PM me please.

Eccles Blue

beziersblue said:
Blue Mooner said:

Considering the mammoth effort your making to get to this game I`ll buy you a `duze piwo` ......Dziekuje ;) no I don`t speak polish i just lifted that from a phrase book....but the offer stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.