So who's going to poznan then ?

I can't wait for this trip... Mad journey getting there, but hopefully well worth it.

The flights have gone really cheap again with Wiz-air if anyones arsed...

Anyone staying at the Ibis?

tazmancblue said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
now we've had a taster of what is to be expected, how we all feeling.
ill be honest, I'm a bit nervous about going over there.But what a class atmosphere it will be.

I'm going, Danny.....do you fancy coming along with us via Berlin?? LOL

Please can I?? Oh no I already am!!!! Gonna be one of the best euro aways ever I reckon..

This is going to be one of the best away days since the last time I watched City in Poland.

No, wait a minute: there were only two us there in Warsaw for Kaz Deyna's testimonial. A few more against Widzew Lodz, when we went out on away goals.

There'll be a lot more this time. It's going to be a great day or couple of days. If you haven't made your minds up yet, get over there!

AliBobbyJ said:
I'm going to be in Berlin that week. Will get a train to Poznan if I can get free, but it would be an 11th-hour thing. What are the chances of turning up at the stadium that evening and paying at the gate or getting a ticket outside at the last minute? Don't mind being in the Polish section, if that's not too daft an idea.
I wouldn't count on it Pal, if I were you. Before Salzburg, all 42,000 tickets in Poznan was sold out in no time, weeks before the game.

As to the cheap flights, why fly to Berlin, if you can fly directly to Poznan? Like here

Anyway, lookin' forward to see as many of you guys as possible in Poznan. It will certainly be a night to remember, if you liked what you saw last night. By the way, you may be quite surprised to see how it is when ALL the stadium sings ALL the time. And I mean ALL the time. After the game with Salzburg the media reported, that some of the buildings couple of hundreds meters from the stadium were actually trembling during the game. :)
And don't you worry, you will be safe as puppies, provided you will stick to supporting your own team only, not lookin' for trouble.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.