So who's going to poznan then ?

Romanby said:
I'll be there but I have a question if anyone can help , my flight from Edinburgh lands in Berlin at 3.45pm on Wednesday and my train from Ostbahnof is at 4.40pm , does anyone know if it's possible to get from Berlin Schoenfeld airport to Ostbahnof in 55 minutes ?

I'd honestly say you have no chance.

According to Deutsche Bahn's website, these are your options and connections:

Berlin-Schönefeld Flughafen 03.11.10 dep 15:55 Platform 4 RB 28324
Berlin Ostbahnhof 03.11.10 arr 16:11 Platform 7

Berlin-Schönefeld Flughafen 03.11.10 dep 16:25 Platform 3 RE 38885
Berlin Ostbahnhof 03.11.10 arr 16:41 Platform 7

Berlin Ostbahnhof 03.11.10 dep 16:40 Platform 3 EC 47
Poznan Gl. 03.11.10 arr 19:25

Good luck mate

Cheers lads for the responses. I went to schalke on my own cos no blues from my area wanted to go and it was a quality trip. Met some city fans from Stockport but have lost contact with them. Is they any 1 day trips going? Looks a real atmosphere on YouTube over in Poznan

cumbriablue said:
I would of gone but have no one to go with :(
Don't fancy paying for a Thomas cook trip too expensive but were good the other year for schalke and Copenhagen. They were probs best fans have seen at city.
6 of us going from Lancaster area.

me.

all around the houses getting there and back as usual with us lot but it adds to the trip

How long you going for blue1969?

Do you have a supporters club in Lancaster? Does it travel to away games, wanting to go to WBA. Got wolves travel sorted

cumbriablue said:
How long you going for blue1969?

Do you have a supporters club in Lancaster? Does it travel to away games, wanting to go to WBA. Got wolves travel sorted
There is an OSC in the bay area. PM sent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.