Soccer Aid charity game at The Etihad

Last night after the England Hungary game,was one of the few times I have heard eithad stadium and Manchester City mentioned over the weeks when advertising soccer aid on itv ..

Interesting that CB and East stand level 1 tickets are the most expensive outside of hospitality.

Guess it’s because kids get to be closer to their favourite celebrities?

Reactions: mat
I've never watched one personally and I'd definitely never pay to watch one live. However, SWP, NDJ and Zabba all being involved has made me intrigued a little. Add in a bit of Roberto Carlos and Clarence Seedorf too and there's enough for there for a proper football fan/blue to at least take a peek.

Especially if one of those pricks Olly Muirs, Mark Wright, Gary Neville or Jamie 'spit on kids' Carragher gets taken out by De Jong or Zabaleta.

I may have took a peek myself but I'm likely to be pissed in the Deaf Institute later waiting for Billy No Mates to perform so I'll not be tuning in.

Something terribly unedifying about b,c and d list "celebs"/gong hunters, clamouring to appear at self-promoting charidee events. Selflessly giving up their valuable time.
Still, the public gets what the public wants and all that.
"Raises awareness" etc. no doubt.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.