Soccer Aid charity game at The Etihad

These things are inane and embarrassing.
ill have you know my wife got to see the goat at one of those matches, fair enough he was 30 years older ,20 stone heavier ,lost every last bit of pace his cocaine addled body once had, im not even sure he could walk during the match, no i wont have a bad word said about these matches, i only didnt go with her because i had to wash my hair that night.

ill have you know my wife got to see the goat at one of those matches, fair enough he was 30 years older ,20 stone heavier ,lost every last bit of pace his cocaine addled body once had, im not even sure he could walk during the match, no i wont have a bad word said about these matches, i only didnt go with her because i had to wash my hair that night.
They're like watching one of those god awful celebrity tennis matches with Henri Lacunt and Mansour Bharami. Interesting for 60 seconds then tiresome.

Great for charities etc but anything that Olly Murs as anything to do with just puts me off nothing but a smug prick............. you can add that attention seeking townie prick Mark Wright to that list

Sweep has signed on:

So what's the City connections count for this standing at now?

England XI: David James, Shaun Wright-Phillips and managed by Sven-Goran Eriksson (assisted by Micah Richards)

World XI: Shay Given, Pablo Zabaleta & Nigel De Jong

David Seaman is coaching too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.