Soccer AM this Saturday

Malty said:
Helen Chamberlain is such a cougar heard so many stories about her. last I heard the darts player James wade was knocking her back doors in.

She is rank. She could double up as moyes twin sister

blue b4 the moon said:
How the show has fallen.

I'd guess that there was a big waiting list a few years ago.

It's because they don't do anything original. Yeah maybe there are new things, but it's all the same stupid jokes just dressed up in different ways.

Soccer Am as had its day . Every Saturday morning show moved on . So should this, the jokes aren't funny anymore .

Saw some of the show yesterday and the girls were fine - made me laugh when they booed Sheffield United....cos it was "united"!!

How did they get on in the game at the end, kicking the ball through the holes?? Did they reach Champs League??

ctidcarl said:
Saw some of the show yesterday and the girls were fine - made me laugh when they booed Sheffield United....cos it was "united"!!

How did they get on in the game at the end, kicking the ball through the holes?? Did they reach Champs League??

Think they were booing cos they said Peter schmeichel hadn't ruled himself out

Haven't watched this for ages, seeing as blues were on I thought I would give it a go. What an absolute dog turd of a show, who the fuck was that annoying git at the Schalke 04 Stadium, real cringworthy shite. Helen smelen was useless, didn't even encourage or say anything to the girls.
Seriously needs something or someone funny, fuck me that fat **** Tubes is still doing the same shite act. Considering it was City fans on the show there was hardly any mentions, what boring utter rubbish, will not be watching that crap again.

I have just watched the Monday view on skysports, I tuned in a few minutes into the programme and they were discussing arsenal. So I wait for city and west ham. Every team got a mention but we never unless it was the on at the start. Yes I an paranoid. Sky wankers.

Missed the show because we set off for the game early on Saturday but saw the girls in the Boleyn ground and have seen them at plenty of other away games, in fact, we met one of the older ladies at a service station on the way back from Swansea last year, she'd had one too many and was attempting to flirt with the lad serving at the McDonald's counter, then a lad in a rag top came in and she started a chorus of anti-rag songs. Given how shite the game was, she was the highlight of the trip. They're all proper blues and didn't deserve the twitter abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.