Soccer AM this Saturday

100%blue said:
greenie said:
Not seen it myself but the hammering they took on Twitter was a joke. Know 3 of them very well and they're nice girls, have followed city a lot more than a lot of the people on here, I'd guarantee it. Harsh criticism in my opinion. Bleed blue them girls

I don't think it's a case of whether they deserve to be on there based on the number of games they go to or their knowledge of the game, it's more likely women being women in numbers that irritate some people.
Women in numbers you say ? So it's only you big ole men that are allowed to cheer on and sing for their club and we should sit quietly in the corner not irritating you ? I guess a few on here are more than a little threatened that are stepping on your toes and taking your precious little game away from you. I think they should apologise to you for daring to set foot on a football show when we should be ironing your socks eh ? Next time you go to city have a look around you and you will be devastated to see that there are more than a few of us gobbing off to bluemoon

Maybe you should join another secret boys only club

bobmcfc said:
100%blue said:
greenie said:
Not seen it myself but the hammering they took on Twitter was a joke. Know 3 of them very well and they're nice girls, have followed city a lot more than a lot of the people on here, I'd guarantee it. Harsh criticism in my opinion. Bleed blue them girls

I don't think it's a case of whether they deserve to be on there based on the number of games they go to or their knowledge of the game, it's more likely women being women in numbers that irritate some people.
Women in numbers you say ? So it's only you big ole men that are allowed to cheer on and sing for their club and we should sit quietly in the corner not irritating you ? I guess a few on here are more than a little threatened that are stepping on your toes and taking your precious little game away from you. I think they should apologise to you for daring to set foot on a football show when we should be ironing your socks eh ? Next time you go to city have a look around you and you will be devastated to see that there are more than a few of us gobbing off to bluemoon

I didn't say it irritates ME but it irritates some people, read it properly.

100%blue said:
bobmcfc said:
100%blue said:

I didn't say it irritates ME but it irritates some people, read it properly.

So you made a totally pointless point then ?

Sorry lads, but the 1950s wants it's thread back. Can't believe what I'm reading tbh. Embarassing and cringeworthy? You certainly are.

yorks blue said:
4 pages and no pics?
Not a pic, but;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/youtube]

Well; it's begging to be posted in here. I'm sure some of the posters on here would sympathise with Daphne's husband.

;-)

Girls were in The Denmark before the game top City fans one n all

not sure how many of them were at York away though

Helen Chamberlain is such a cougar heard so many stories about her. last I heard the darts player James wade was knocking her back doors in.

Malty said:
Helen Chamberlain is such a cougar heard so many stories about her. last I heard the darts player James wade was knocking her back doors in.

That was a few years ago getting nailed by some rugby player now I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.