Soccer AM

You can still get a laugh now and again but I will not be watching again after that today.
If they had won it, it would have been a non stop wankfest all about them.

Who cares ?

I stopped buying a newspaper as I was sick of reading shitty articles about City, it was spoiling my enjoyment of a fabulous season.

tbh now I wouldnt have it any other way, who wants to be like them red fuckers anyways, let them and spurs take all the arse licking, while we hoover up the silverware playing lovely attacking football with our 77 defensive midfielders.

:)

badmash said:
They should have put this show out of it's misery years ago

correct. its really really bad these days.so cringeworthy its untrue.
who the hell do that tubes etc.think they are? if they were funny,surely theyd be working on some comedy show.

Its been shit for years. Even when that twat Lovejoy was on it it was shit. Same old predictable rubbish every year.

Is that small twat rocky on it and fat boy tubes fucking rubbish i would love to punch the 2 of them in the face.

Give me football focus over that shit any day.

i see sky sports news have forgot we exist as well,you can bet your bottom dollar that if the woodworms had won it the wankfest would still be going on today,on the hour,every hour..

it`s killing them that we`re the champions,they`ve had to tear up the normal arse kissing script and replace it with another said through gritted teeth...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.