Soccer Saturday.

law74 said:
Thanks for letting us know, some Blues have seen that $$N are so far up the rags backside that we dont really want to pay their wages so switched off years ago.
But thanks for keeping us up to date as to what we are missing.

As i said, i never watch the thing, i've just finished a 12 hour shift and opened a beer, chilling with the tele on in the background and the Mrs. and kids are out all day, so have no fear 'Law, i will never darken your door with such filth ever again.

Just lost all respect for Le Tissier who was basically the only person on there apart from Jeff Stelling whose opinion I had any time for. Says there was intent. To me that's libellous. To say there was intent to injure in my book means criminal charges should be brought - as they have been in Sunday league football so there is precedent. Hope the club issues a writ because that goes beyond simply being an opinion, it's an allegation of criminal wrongdoing.

Skashion said:
Just lost all respect for Le Tissier who was basically the only person on there apart from Jeff Stelling whose opinion I had any time for. Says there was intent. To me that's libellous. To say there was intent to injure in my book means criminal charges should be brought - as they have been in Sunday league football so there is precedent. Hope the club issues a writ because that goes beyond simply being an opinion, it's an allegation of criminal wrongdoing.

You know what, it shocked me and all as i thought he was a decent sort, you have to say the right things to crawl up the greasy pole, fkin scumbag(s).

Skashion said:

Thats exactly my view too.

Also going on about AJ not getting games, which is rubbish when you look at the number of games he's actually played in, as if Mancini is supposed to be the manager of England and not City.

chase of spades said:
That big nose twat is such a fuckin wanker!
Yup, his hero:

steven-gerrard_pa_1342719c.jpg

steven_gerrard_1251195c.jpg

GerrardTackle.jpg

mancitymick said:
Must admint, they have just given Manure are right pasting over there debt

Yes mate, i think Concorde had trouser movement, he was slavverin' 'n' that when he was on about Rags, haha.

mancitymick said:
Must admint, they have just given Manure are right pasting over there debt

yes, but they went on about the de jong tackle for about half and hour it was ridiculous. It was just a normal tackle and ben arfa just got unlucky. There is tackles like this in every game that go unnoticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.