Soccer Saturday.

Since Sky took that shower of a channel off Freeview, I haven't watched it - and can genuinely say I haven't missed it one bit.

Its a shit way to waste your Saturday morning - listening to a bunch of semi-literate, myopic cretins like Merson and Thompson spout half-baked ill-considered nonsense for hours on end is not something I need in my life, and I'm delighted that Murdoch and his cronies have removed the temptation for me to stick it on. I feel liberated

i used to love soccer saturday and motd. i used to think what ever the pundits said was right (after all, they are experts). when you hear andy gray, mark lawrenson, paul merson etc talk about city you realise how much these "experts" chat shit.

they really are scraping the barrell when they have to qoute the bog paper the sun, to actually say that the players were re, enacting the ben arfa injurie is bordering on slander, my arguement is come on city lets screw these shitheads because if we think this is going away we are mistaken, i wonder, if their is a bad tackle this weekend will it be highlighted?

this one is easy

they are in business together and have a joint venture with rag tv and have a vested interest so that won't change anytime soon

simply boycott raggy $ky if you don't like constant rag wankathons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.