Soccer Saturday...

Pigeonho said:
nashark said:
Pigeonho said:
If I think people on here are having a pop at them unnecessarily I'll say so, why wouldn't I? Incase I upset someone?!

A lot of people, me included, think that's all you seem to do.

Pigeonho said:
I know who I support and I know the time, effort and money I have spent in doing so. If people think otherwise because I refuse to be a sheep, so be it.

When I first started watching City, disliking United was something that was all-pervasive at Maine Road and the Manchester City community. I loved those days and that community, and naturally, hoping to become part of the community, I started hating them as well. When you defend them at every opportunity, expect to remove yourself from the identity of the fan-base and cause a bit of annoyance in the people who read your posts. I wouldn't sign up to an Inter forum to talk about AC Milan.
I don't talk about them though, I post comments about them when I feel its required, just like I do about licking minge on off topic. It isn't my concern if I'm removed from the fan base, I mean really, come on!!

That's fair enough mate and I, or others can't dictate what you post.

It's the slagging and mocking of Blues while defending United which winds people up, like before when you posted about Monday nights Sky advert.

I have nothing against you, I believe you're a Blue and you're a funny guy in off topic & and I agree on the minge licking, it's great.

mcfcliam said:
Pigeonho said:
nashark said:
A lot of people, me included, think that's all you seem to do.

When I first started watching City, disliking United was something that was all-pervasive at Maine Road and the Manchester City community. I loved those days and that community, and naturally, hoping to become part of the community, I started hating them as well. When you defend them at every opportunity, expect to remove yourself from the identity of the fan-base and cause a bit of annoyance in the people who read your posts. I wouldn't sign up to an Inter forum to talk about AC Milan.
I don't talk about them though, I post comments about them when I feel its required, just like I do about licking minge on off topic. It isn't my concern if I'm removed from the fan base, I mean really, come on!!

That's fair enough mate and I, or others can't dictate what you post.

It's the slagging and mocking of Blues while defending United which winds people up, like before when you posted about Monday nights Sky advert.

I have nothing against you, I believe you're a Blue and you're a funny guy in off topic & and I agree on the minge licking, it's great.
That was tongue in cheek, aimed at the paranoid amongst us and was meant as banter.
The off topic stuff is clearly tongue in minge.

Rag.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?keywords=Pigeonho+rag&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=Pigeonho+rag&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search</a>

Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
Like I say, I don't need to try because there is nothing to try for. Well done for replying though this time.

I don`t consider myself a bitter blue but must disagree with you and anybody else for that matter that thinks Rooneys goal is the best goal in the last decade. I would of thought it would be in my best interest for arguing`s sake to say it took the goal of the decade to beat us

Rooney miss controlled the pass from Berbatoss ball landed at Schole`s feet, he passed top Nani who crossed which he hit into Zabs chest and was deflected over a slipping Kompany before Rooney made good contact with his shin to knock it passed Joe Hart

so 1, Rooney miss control 2, a clear deflection and 3. a powerful shin sorry. but that`s not worthy for goal of the decade or even season in my book
I haven't said it was goal of the decade. I said it was a fantastic goal, which it was. Venables says its his goal of the season. What I said was if Balotelli had scored it, it would have been deemed to have been goal of the season on here, with no mention of shins or anything else.

have you not seen the shit (balotelli) one of our own gets on here. i myself wouldn`t even have called it my goal of the season if a city player scored it

Pam said:
Rag.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?keywords=Pigeonho+rag&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=Pigeonho+rag&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search</a>
Jesus, imagine being that obsessed about proving a point you go to that effort? I pity you, my dear.

Pigeonho said:
Pam said:
Rag.

Jesus, imagine being that obsessed about proving a point you go to that effort? I pity you, my dear.

Took all of five seconds, you rag clown. Bugger off to Rag Cafe. Your closet, Wumming ragginess is now so obvious, it's embarrassing.

Pam said:
Pigeonho said:
Pam said:
Rag.

Took all of five seconds, you rag clown. It's getting old.
As is that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.