Soccer Saturday...

Thanks for posting that JC
johnny crossan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osvTa6WQmPM[/youtube]

Here's the full thing including the panel's predictions etc - sorry about the earlier clip - listen out for Le Tissier's comments

I enjoy reading Pigeonho's posts. It's refreshing to have an intelligent person looking at things objectively. I even agree that he can be contrary for the sake of it, but I think this is a good thing. It keeps things objective, no matter what the subject matter being discussed is.

The fact is, Rooney's goal looked very easy on the eye (except to us - I'm sick of it myself), so it makes sense for them to show it a lot.

The subjective nature of a lot of posts on here is actually quite embarrassing. Nobody will consider you to have a valid view on football matters if your mentality is that everything City do is good, and everything U****d do is bad.

Stuuuuuu said:
I enjoy reading Pigeonho's posts. It's refreshing to have an intelligent person looking at things objectively. I even agree that he can be contrary for the sake of it, but I think this is a good thing. It keeps things objective, no matter what the subject matter being discussed is.

The fact is, Rooney's goal looked very easy on the eye (except to us - I'm sick of it myself), so it makes sense for them to show it a lot.

The subjective nature of a lot of posts on here is actually quite embarrassing. Nobody will consider you to have a valid view on football matters if your mentality is that everything City do is good, and everything U****d do is bad.

so 1. rooneys miss-control. 2. nani deflection of zab 3. rooney shinned and if i dont think that was a great goal and disagree with you. i`m a bias blue spectacled embarrassment.

r.soleofsalford said:
Stuuuuuu said:

so 1. rooneys miss-control. 2. nani deflection of zab 3. rooney shinned and if i dont think that was a great goal and disagree with you. i`m a bias blue spectacled embarrassment.
All messing about aside though, he still had to do what he did to score.

mmadave1 said:
did merson say we would win the champions league? lol

Yup... if Tevez stays.

I don't think he's that far from the truth, I think we will still be in top four... however, if Tevez is with us for this season we may well run riot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.