Society as we know it to collapse within 20 years

Be careful what you wish for.

The blame cannot be put at the Tory door, a Labour government would be no different. They are all pigs at a trough.

There needs to be more accountability, more responsibility and more governing for the benefit of the people. Society today is full of entitlement and selfishness.....and it's only going to get worse. It's very easy to sit and condemn a Government, much like a business owner, because some always think they can do a better job......until they are put in that position.

A collapse of the system we have would only bring about 'elitism' for even less people and is a survival of the fittest an improvement on what we have at present? Sometimes people need to look at what they have and not what they don't have. Can things be improved, sure they can. Should things be improved, absolutely they should.

Social media is the biggest destabilizer in our society and AI is about to come and sit alongside it.
Wait until apple pro vision hits the streets of the UK. People think walking around with phones in their hands on social media is bad now. It’ll be a whole different world then.

i think myself lucky to have been born in britain not russia.
many people gave their lives for us to have this freedom.
that's why we rightly commemorate their sacrifices,
but it feels like the freedom is being eroded.

Exactly, but your last post was one massive ramble about everyone in government are corrupt and don’t give a fuck about anyone and what’s the point in voting.

One of the reasons you recognise your grateful for living in Britain is for the democratic freedoms you are given.

Exactly, but your last post was one massive ramble about everyone in government are corrupt and don’t give a fuck about anyone and what’s the point in voting.
ramble!

(and ignoring the massive part)

ramble?

if ever i'm in doubt about a word i refer to chambers dictionary:

"ramble verb (rambled, rambling) intrans
1 to go where one pleases; to wander.
2 now chiefly to go for a long walk or walks, especially in the countryside, for pleasure.
3 (often ramble on) to speak or write, often at length, in an aimless or confused way.
4 said of the mind, thoughts or ideas: to wander or be confused.
ETYMOLOGY: 17c: probably related to Dutch rammelen (said of animals) to roam about when on heat."

ramble!?

1 and 2 are most definitely me,
but you mean 3 and 4 don't you?
brevity is not my best skill,
but i'm not confused.

you are right though...
i do think everyone in government is corrupt.
i do think they don't give a fuck about anyone.
i do think voting is pointless.

One of the reasons you recognise your grateful for living in Britain is for the democratic freedoms you are given.
you're

I don't blame him. Some **** out jogging cut the corner and ran across my lawn.
I spent weeks trying to come up with some way of legally digging a pit or setting up a trip wire.

A different animal to your problem, perhaps, but I found these around my sweetcorn very effective in stopping the 'coons eating them.

Attachments

• Racoon Persuader.jpg
    Racoon Persuader.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Alternatively grow up, stop thinking the world owes you a living, recognize that you live in one of the richest countries on the planet and the only limit to what you can achieve here are those you place on yourself.
Some people may disagree on that point of the UK still being one of the richest countries on the planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.