Soda Water At Pubs - Do They Charge For It At Your Local?

Of course people should pay for soda water, I'd imagine the landlord has to pay for it? If they want a glass of free water they can have tap water! People hanging about in boozers sipping water for a couple of hours want firing out the nearest window, cvnts!

Not everyone who goes into a pub wants to get pissed everyday, some just want to watch the football and enjoy the atmosphere of being around other people.

I reckon the landlords should give a free soda water to anyone who comes in, and anyones after that should be 20P each. So people don't take the piss and just drink soda water for hours.

I mean it benefits the pub to see more people inside it, especially when most pubs are empty these days.

Course it should be free ..... I mean, the bar staff who serve you don't need paying, nor do the cleaners keeping it clean, and the 'free' TV's all pubs are given to show the sport, which of course is piped in from Sky etc all for free .... Ditto all those light, heating etc .... all given to the pub, yup for free ....

£3.20 for a cordial and soda. I'm missing a trick here. I could have brought my retirement forward 10 years if I'd known I could get away with that! Haha!

People hanging about in boozers sipping water for a couple of hours want firing out the nearest window, cvnts!

There's a group of 6 women that come into my local both Friday and Saturday nights. Never buy a drink, they just go through pitchers of iced water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.