SOLD OUT! - CL QF vs Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club don’t help themselves here. FFS just announce it as sold out, like the league game.
Sick of Sky Sports and all the others taking the piss!!

SSN don't do it because it's News, they do it for 2 reasons. It's panders to their sad fucking base of Rags & Dippers and secondly it annoys some Blues.

Attendances have never been a news item until they could be used as a negative against a filthy oil rich club.

I still think it a dear do £45 for a night game when on Tv . any more and i would not have gone .Just because people pay it doesnt meen they agree with the price .some do it out of a sense of loyalty
I'm shelling out £53 (or £58, can't remember which) for the game on saturday. Now that's a hefty whack for a league game. And it isn't for a comfy seat in level 2 either; up in Row M on level 3. I'm wondering if Ryanair will allow me to bring my oxygen tank on the plane.

The pricing will always be debated.

Hamburg sold out no problem because it was cheap and what an armosphere it was that day. But also because it was new ground for City. Plenty of fans turned up that wouldn't usually go, because it was cheap. Plenty of those fans could afford the price tonight but probably don't go because they don't want to spend the money. Are they better fans than the new comers?

City have a high number of loyal fans who have been there through it all. We have a decent number of newer fans too. Some have been priced out but I don't believe many loyal City fans accept price as a reason for not going. You find the money. The same way as if you were skint but a smoker you would always have enough for cigarettes. Football is your addiction and you just pay it.

Liverpool and the rags have a fuck load of glory hunters and foreign fans that fly or train up to every game. Ultimately we sell out or get close to selling out nearly every home game. So the price is fine. The atmosphere isn't amazing but the club can fix that by sorting out a proper home end when they do the north stand.

The pricing will always be debated.

Hamburg sold out no problem because it was cheap and what an armosphere it was that day. But also because it was new ground for City. Plenty of fans turned up that wouldn't usually go, because it was cheap. Plenty of those fans could afford the price tonight but probably don't go because they don't want to spend the money. Are they better fans than the new comers?

City have a high number of loyal fans who have been there through it all. We have a decent number of newer fans too. Some have been priced out but I don't believe many loyal City fans accept price as a reason for not going. You find the money. The same way as if you were skint but a smoker you would always have enough for cigarettes. Football is your addiction and you just pay it.

Liverpool and the rags have a fuck load of glory hunters and foreign fans that fly or train up to every game. Ultimately we sell out or get close to selling out nearly every home game. So the price is fine. The atmosphere isn't amazing but the club can fix that by sorting out a proper home end when they do the north stand.

There is always a tipping point price wise though and the club are flirting with it regularly.

I think a lot of regulars don’t go to CL matches. None near me are the same faces as PL games.

There is always a tipping point price wise though and the club are flirting with it regularly.

I think a lot of regulars don’t go to CL matches. None near me are the same faces as PL games.

I never sit in my regular seat for champions league games, usually go in a cheaper one. I also quite like sampling different parts of the ground in the vain hope I'm not surrounded by moaning bastards.

I think we are a family club. Lots have work or kids and struggle midweek. We used to scrape 25k together for UEFA cup games even with decent prices. I remember when we played Juve and it was pretty dead.

Sad to see the Etihad half empty as usual, no atmosphere, poor game, few chances.... oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.