sold out for saturday

Will this mean we will have our biggest atendance?

Or does that depend on whether

1) Wolves sell all their tickets

2) Everybody turns up!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

2) Everybody turns up!
Wolves have sold their allocation, so it depends on the latter.

Guys,

The last few tickets for tomorrow are available from Ticketline (call 0844 888 9991) or from visiting the Box Office in person. There's only single seats available through the website.

Thanks,

Chris

Halfpenny said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

2) Everybody turns up!

Well they include the season ticket numbers regardless they turn up. and im guessing if they have sold the ticket, they would include that,

Ticket For Schalke said:
Halfpenny said:

Well they include the season ticket numbers regardless they turn up. and im guessing if they have sold the ticket, they would include that,

So in theory our biggest attendance at COMS ever!

I think even if the match is sold out like Liverpool , Chelsea last year etc the attendance is actual counted as how many people actually physically go through the turnstiles otherwise they could announce the attendance before the match even kicked off!

Also as a seasonticket holder does your loyalty points increase with the passing of each home match or you have again to physically attend as last year my points increased dramatically from the beginning to the end of the season!

Halfpenny said:
chrisnield mcfc said:
I'm afraid I can't... I didn't see it, nor did me or any of my team put it up...

Weird.
It was on the ticket website, not the main site I think.

defo on the ticket website

then it got removed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.