Solo/Frontman *FINAL* Mick Jagger Vs David Bowie

Re: Solo/Frontman Noel Gallagher Vs Thom Yorke

Crouchinho said:
You just knew noel would win being a city fan. If it was the other way round?

Noel isn't always the front man either, Thom always is. He says he can easily play around 15 musical instruments and has changed his genre of music many times, how many people have the balls to do that and pull it off? His voice can be offputting to some but he is on another level. I think most artists would agree too

Im a west ham fan and Noel pisses all over Thom Yorke

Crouchinho said:
You just knew noel would win being a city fan. If it was the other way round?

Noel isn't always the front man either, Thom always is. He says he can easily play around 15 musical instruments and has changed his genre of music many times, how many people have the balls to do that and pull it off? His voice can be offputting to some but he is on another level. I think most artists would agree too

When is Noel not the frontman in high flying birds?

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know who Thom Yorke is. So I won't vote

If you want to commit suicide but you haven't got that last little bit of bollock to carry it out, just listen to Radiohead, job done.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Noel isn't even the best front man in his family and I've got a lot of time for the bloke.

I would disagree.in the early days maybe but Noel has progressed where liam has dropped significantly

maccadon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Noel isn't even the best front man in his family and I've got a lot of time for the bloke.

I would disagree.in the early days maybe but Noel has progressed where liam has dropped significantly

Noel has always been a bloke with a guitar singing a song. That's his whole thing, he's Mr Normal the peoples champion. Liam, even on his worst days, was amusing and had a bit of swagger to him.

Liam Vs Yorke would have been tough for me to call but not Noel v Yorke.

Noel might front a band now but he's not really a front man, he's still just a bloke with a guitar singing a song. Nothing wrong with that.

If I was forming a band now and wanted a front man, I'd go for Yorke, if I wanted a band leader/guitarist I'd go for Noel.

TheMightyQuinn said:
maccadon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Noel has always been a bloke with a guitar singing a song. That's his whole thing, he's Mr Normal the peoples champion. Liam, even on his worst days, was amusing and had a bit of swagger to him.

Liam Vs Yorke would have been tough for me to call but not Noel v Yorke.

Noel might front a band now but he's not really a front man, he's still just a bloke with a guitar singing a song. Nothing wrong with that.

If I was forming a band now and wanted a front man, I'd go for Yorke, if I wanted a band leader/guitarist I'd go for Noel.

Hes just a bloke with a guitar Haha you almost had me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.