Solo/Frontman *FINAL* Mick Jagger Vs David Bowie

Re: Solo/Frontman Marvin Gaye Vs Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson by a mile! His amazing voice plus his crazy dance moves set him apart. I wish i was old enough to go to one of his concerts.

Banned Tosspot said:
big gaz said:
Its easier to win the Europa cup final than win this ;-)
A not right in my book, but on record and stage he was class Jacko gets my vote.
Vedder's up next ;)
Whhhhhooooooaaaa the tension mounts, are we at the stage where the champions league teams join in ?<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:16 pm --<br /><br />Oh and thats Mr vedder to us mortals ;-)

I was a big Tamla Motown fan back in the day,and Marvin Gaye was on top of his game at that time,whereas Michael Jackson was just taking off with the Jacksons,so I got more listening pleasure from Marvin Gaye than MJ then,and its still the same today.
So Marvin Gaye for me.

Michael plastic Jackson WTF
The same gimp that stole the moon walk and refused to give credit.
The child molester
The guy who didn't like being black.............
Now way.

I vote for the the late, the great, the one and only Mr Marviiinnnnnn GAYEEEEEE

Marvin Gaye, he has an incredible soulful voice and has made some fantastic records! Michael Jackson doesn't come anywhere near to him for talent.

Marvin Gaye by a fucking mile.

1st time I've been compelled to vote in this thread, Marvin is THE man. Possibly the greatest soul singer ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.