Solo/Frontman *FINAL* Mick Jagger Vs David Bowie

Re: Solo/Frontman Marvin Gaye Vs Michael Jackson

Matty said:
cvetan said:
Blue Mist said:
Michael plastic Jackson WTF
The same gimp that stole the moon walk and refused to give credit.
The child molester
The guy who didn't like being black.............
Now way.

I vote for the the late, the great, the one and only Mr Marviiinnnnnn GAYEEEEEE
He never claimed to have invented the moonwalk, he just made it popular
He wasn't a child molester, not a shred of evidence to prove it.
He was proud to be black, you must be stupid if you think he bleached his skin.
There is no medical condition known to man that makes your entire skin change from black to white. Vitiligo, the condition he claimed to have, causes patchy discolouration of the skin, even with makeup to try and even this out you can't exmplain Jackson's complexion correctly. There are thousands, if not millions, of "stupid" people who believe Jackson bleached, or otherwise changed, the colour of his skin, alongside a multitude of other cosmetic procedures to change his appearance almost completely.

Havinf said all that he still gets my vote in this, based solely on artistic talent.
darcel-de-vulgt.jpg

Blue Mist said:
cvetan said:
Blue Mist said:
Michael plastic Jackson WTF
The same gimp that stole the moon walk and refused to give credit.
The child molester
The guy who didn't like being black.............
Now way.

I vote for the the late, the great, the one and only Mr Marviiinnnnnn GAYEEEEEE

The moonwalk was a joke by me but if you believe he was not a child molestor I would simply ask you this; would you ever leave your child with him ? I bet the majority of BMers wouldn't. As to your second point I am quite clearly stupid as I believe, as do most right thinking people, that he bleached his skin. There was NO illness, No skin condition, nothing that made him go white except for what he did to himself.

But maybe you are just joking ? Because nobody would seriously post what you have done.
Firstly his Autopsy report states he had vitiligo and lupus, so you've already made yourself look like an arse.

As for the the question would you ever leave your child with him? Admittedly that is a tough question since i don't have kids of my own. Really it depends on the scenario. If it was a day trip at Neverland with a bunch of other kids then yes! sleepovers probably not. That's just my opinion, other parents may be more trusting which is their choice anyway.

You clearly are too immature to argue about this since you believe whatever bullshit the media writes. Unlike you, i've done my research so maybe you should if you think you have any chance of coming out on top in this.

cvetan said:
Blue Mist said:
cvetan said:

The moonwalk was a joke by me but if you believe he was not a child molestor I would simply ask you this; would you ever leave your child with him ? I bet the majority of BMers wouldn't. As to your second point I am quite clearly stupid as I believe, as do most right thinking people, that he bleached his skin. There was NO illness, No skin condition, nothing that made him go white except for what he did to himself.

But maybe you are just joking ? Because nobody would seriously post what you have done.
Firstly his Autopsy report states he had vitiligo and lupus, so you've already made yourself look like an arse.

As for the the question would you ever leave your child with him? Admittedly that is a tough question since i don't have kids of my own. Really it depends on the scenario. If it was a day trip at Neverland with a bunch of other kids then yes! sleepovers probably not. That's just my opinion, other parents may be more trusting which is their choice anyway.

You clearly are too immature to argue about this since you believe whatever bullshit the media writes. Unlike you, i've done my research so maybe you should if you think you have any chance of coming out on top in this.

This vitiligo and lupus obviously gave him an aquiline nose, slightly tilted, a much thinner set of lips, altered his eyelids and straightened his hair.
It is/was obvious to anyone that he was trying to give himself a more 'caucasian' appearance, for reasons known only to himself, so if this is media bullshit I can't see his estate having much success in suing them.

I think we all know now that Jackson had many problems from his upbringing. I never once thought he was a paedophile, if I did then my view on him would have been severely different.

Yes, he was strange and eccentric but is that really worth all the hate towards another human being?

Great voice, great dancer, great pop music and the press lost their biggest fake story seller when he died.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 am --<br /><br />I think we all know now that Jackson had many problems from his upbringing. I never once thought he was a paedophile, if I did then my view on him would have been severely different.

Yes, he was strange and eccentric but is that really worth all the hate towards another human being?

Great voice, great dancer, great pop music and the press lost their biggest fake story seller when he died.

Ancient Citizen said:
cvetan said:
Blue Mist said:

This vitiligo and lupus obviously gave him an aquiline nose, slightly tilted, a much thinner set of lips, altered his eyelids and straightened his hair.
It is/was obvious to anyone that he was trying to give himself a more 'caucasian' appearance, for reasons known only to himself, so if this is media bullshit I can't see his estate having much success in suing them.
I'm not trying to defend him on that front. There could be many reasons why he changed his appearance so much who knows really. I always got the feeling he wanted to be sort of look like Peter Pan for obvious reasons.

The man clearly had some major body image issues since he was a young adult through to his death. The pressure being one of the most famous people on the planet didn't help him at all. He was better off if his career veered off into obscurity after the J5.

Wacko Jacko by a long shot!!

Saw him in 1988, 1992 & 1995 on 3 diffferent tours and the Bad tour was brilliant, the Dangerous was a let down and the History Tour was in my humble opinion 'Shite'.

But if you look at the art he left behind and not the artist he changed pop music more than any since the invention of music videos on a grand scale. It's hard to imagine now just how huge MJ was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.