Some funny quotes from the Arsenal Mania forum

Fuckin hate aresenal since that fuckin penalty piss-take, between henry and pires. i mean that WAS disrespectful. the fans,the club,the players, and the manager all classless cnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
We can laugh but if you read our own matchday thread you'll see our fans are just as lacking in knowledge, bitter and pathetic.
Assuming they are our own fans. I'm not sure some of them are City fans.

I've always liked Arsenal for the way they play their football but after reading some of the comments on there I have changed my mind!

"I didn't even know they had education up north". I love these "Northerners are thick" jibes - from where I'm looking it's some people on there that sound un-educated.

They might mock us for taking the Carling Cup so seriously, but it's a chance of silverware so why not? Will they win the League? No. Will they win the Champions League? No. Will they win the FA Cup? Probably not. At least we are taking one of the two competitions we can realistically have a chance of winning seriously.

They also mention our fans coming out of the woodwork, and use comparisons against the previous League Cup encounter which we lost to their kids. They have to remember this is a Quarter Final, and support is generally low in the initial rounds, no matter who you are up against.

We used to be the club that a lot of people had a softspot for, even if they didn't support us, probably due to our continued lack of success. As soon as success may be possible they suddenly turn on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.