Some funny quotes from the Arsenal Mania forum

gunnerpr said:
Do you not realise how cuntish you seem to every other set of fans in the PL? Or is this all tongue in cheek?

Fuck off dickhead like we give a fuck...

gunnerpr said:
Do you not realise how cuntish you seem to every other set of fans in the PL? Or is this all tongue in cheek?

I know, I know. Much better when you used to beat us 5-0 and we all had a good laugh about how shit we were wasn't it? Why don't you just concentrate on how 'cuntish' your own manager looked last night?

gunnerpr said:
Nearly as cuntish as morons who throw objects onto the pitch. Now fuck off and take that ungracious, arrogant, selectively blind twat of a manager with you.

When you look at forums like that one, full of illiterate, moronic cockney fucks (much like redcafe). You realise how lucky we are to have good fans.

SWP's back said:
Have a look and smile <a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... =2&t=50901</a>

I just don't know how you can say that with their current form in mind. City has been absolute crap lately. They've won ONE game in their last eight, and that was against Scunthorpe in the Carling cup:

Aston Villa - Manchester City 1-1
Wigan Athletic - Manchester City 1-1
Manchester City - Fulham 2-2
Manchester City - Scunthorpe United 5-1
Birmingham City - Manchester City - 0-0
Manchester City - Burnley 3-3
Liverpool - Manchester City 2-2
Manchester City - Hull City 1-1

Bottom line: They're pathetic. And they'll probably rest a few first teamers since they're playing Chelsea at home on saturday and desperately need a win. The last time they picked up three points in the league were at the end of september, against West Ham.

If that c**t does one outrageous thing, tries to injure any of our players, is disrespectful, starts a fight, I swear to god, as fans we have a right to ensure something f***s up his career big time. I can take it one time (in the sense that I hate him, but I don't wish him huge amounts of harm), but if he does it again tonight, that's it, he deserves to break both legs and have his career ended.

Let's see which path he chooses.

That's two incredibly attacking teams. 4-2 to Arsenal?

WHO THE f**k IS WEISS?

If we win I really hope the lads rub it in for Ade and Citys dickhead fans.

Man City are treating this like a cup final already.
I thought it was a world cup final with that build-up in the stadium. Incredible really

Bellamy wasting time now. I hope he dies.

Bellamy, you f****g idiot. I hope you broke your leg you stupid motherfucker.

...and it's over. That f****g dwarf just made it 2-0.

3-0. Farking embarrassing. Wenger will have to explain himself after this.

So all in all couldn't happen to a nicer fan base.

They are so deluded. lmfao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.