Some hope yet....

obvious i know
but all we can do is win v bayern(well within our compass)
and hope napoli fail to to beat villarreal

Matador.Cavani said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Despite the fact I don't think much of Napoli, (the Italian stoke in my view), they have done well. However I had a look at the stats for there game against Villa, in Italy and it makes for some interesting reading. Possession Napoli 38% Villareal 62% shots at goal Napoli 9 Villareal 20. Just have a funny feeling we are not out of this yet and it would be a typical City way of getting through.

Napoli=Stoke?
That makes me laugh! Do you know SSC Napoli's History? Do you know that Diego Armando Maradona (the Greatest of All Time) spent most of his career in Napoli together with great Champions such as Careca, Alemao and "Magic Box" Zola?
Furthermore: is there any player in Stoke who is comparable to Cavani,Lavezzi and Hamsik at the moment?
Rory Delap.

ono said:
Matador.Cavani said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Despite the fact I don't think much of Napoli, (the Italian stoke in my view), they have done well. However I had a look at the stats for there game against Villa, in Italy and it makes for some interesting reading. Possession Napoli 38% Villareal 62% shots at goal Napoli 9 Villareal 20. Just have a funny feeling we are not out of this yet and it would be a typical City way of getting through.

Napoli=Stoke?
That makes me laugh! Do you know SSC Napoli's History? Do you know that Diego Armando Maradona (the Greatest of All Time) spent most of his career in Napoli together with great Champions such as Careca, Alemao and "Magic Box" Zola?
Furthermore: is there any player in Stoke who is comparable to Cavani,Lavezzi and Hamsik at the moment?
Rory Delap.

Andy Wilkinson!!

It's our luck that we'll be ahead 1-0 then succumb to an extra time goal to get a draw out of Bayern at fortress Etihad and Villareal beat Napoli 2-0 therefore we'd have a better record than Napoli based on goal difference but fail to qualify as Napoli have a better head to head record over us.

I've been following City for too long to know that we'll lose out by the cruellest means.

Didn't Villareal play Napoli before they then lost about half their squad to injury? They're a different beast now; Napoli will stroll it.

Napoli deserve to qualify.

I don't see any chance of Villareal getting a point out of them.

munich, napoli, villareal.....take a look at this group, and then you check the rags group.

i dont care if we go out. its our first run in this competition for a long long time and its a tough group.
forget about this and lets focus on the league

ono said:
Matador.Cavani said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Napoli=Stoke?
Rory Delap.

Delap would do well at Napoli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.