Some hope yet....

Bazzmand Show said:
ono said:
Matador.Cavani said:
Napoli=Stoke?
That makes me laugh! Do you know SSC Napoli's History? Do you know that Diego Armando Maradona (the Greatest of All Time) spent most of his career in Napoli together with great Champions such as Careca, Alemao and "Magic Box" Zola?
Furthermore: is there any player in Stoke who is comparable to Cavani,Lavezzi and Hamsik at the moment?
Rory Delap.

Delap would do well at Napoli.

Let's hope the Villareal manager doesnt underestimate Napoli as much as you seem to.

All this from Sky last night saying Bayern have already won the group so will play a weakened team etc, dont believe it.

They will be delighted to knock us out and avoid getting us again in the later starges.

Hopefully will be a night where the atmosphere is electric and a night to remember and even if we do go out, no disgrace finishing 3rd in this group in our 1st adventure.

I hope Villareal can hold them for a point or even a win and we can get a 1-0 against bayern at home to a full capacity crowd. Is this asking the impossible?? I believe there is still a small chance for us. The fat lady isn't singing just yet.

When have you ever known City to do it the easy way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.