Some info ive recieved.

Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

Interesting. I think Terry is still very much in the balance. I've been thinking we need another creative midfielder but Alonso looks more likely to go to Real.

I think midfield is pretty well stocked at the minute tbh, with Adebayor and 1 or 2 defenders i'd be confident with our squad going into the season, we could always strengthen in Jan if we needed more cover

To those people who think that Ballack's interview is evidence that JT will be at Chelsea the coming season:

You must have seen a different one to me. He said he was 'confident' JT would still be there, and when pressed, stated that he didn't want to discuss their conversation further. Ballack and Terry had just had the conversation - why wouldn't he have said "Yes, JT told me he would definitely be here blah blah blah."

For me, that interview made me think the opposite - that JT had told Ballack that AT LEAST he was considering the offer from City. I fail to see how anyone can come to the conclusion that JT is staying. He was shifty, gave the pat answers and avoided the issue when pressed.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
To those people who think that Ballack's interview is evidence that JT will be at Chelsea the coming season:

You must have seen a different one to me. He said he was 'confident' JT would still be there, and when pressed, stated that he didn't want to discuss their conversation further. Ballack and Terry had just had the conversation - why wouldn't he have said "Yes, JT told me he would definitely be here blah blah blah."

For me, that interview made me think the opposite - that JT had told Ballack that AT LEAST he was considering the offer from City. I fail to see how anyone can come to the conclusion that JT is staying. He was shifty, gave the pat answers and avoided the issue when pressed.

Exactly what ive said in the Terry thread. Thats how I put it anyway

Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

Am I missing something here?

Exactly what are you saying that is so exclusive that warrants a post? You're 'info' has been readily available in the papers and on every City messageboard there is on the planet. Are you that short of attention in your life? I don't know why you bother.

Anyway, cheers mate!

Pollerz said:

Fucking fascinating stuff. I now feel so much more enlightened than when I went to the pub 24 hours ago. Cheers

Pollerz said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Will he wipe his arse 2 or 3 times.. and does he use charmin or andrex..

Well, he's tied into a 5 year deal with Charmin, but Andrex are looking to unsettle him & set up a new deal with it being a World Cup year. He's been touching cloth since the weekend & hopes to get things settled once and for all before boarding the plane to America.

At times like this I feel like raising the minimum number of posts before you can start a thread to 773.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.