Some info ive recieved.

bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
Your seriously back fr more? jeez, Yeh id actually also heard that roman had actually told terry e could leave bcoz his camel shit on romans car... or wait was it.. his camel had shit on his front lawn... one or the other.

either way ur an idiot just stop posting.

Do your source and you go to the same high school? English class must be your favorite.

Im a bit past school. I guess that your the grammar police yeh... people that always go for the ... omgz ur english is so rubbbwissh comebacks on here are always the ones i respect less.. just means to me your not witty enough to post a half decent response.

Btw.. your not very fun. NEXT

Pollerz said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
Your seriously back fr more? jeez, Yeh id actually also heard that roman had actually told terry e could leave bcoz his camel shit on romans car... or wait was it.. his camel had shit on his front lawn... one or the other.

either way ur an idiot just stop posting.

Do your source and you go to the same high school? English class must be your favorite.

Im a bit past school. I guess that your the grammar police yeh... people that always go for the ... omgz ur english is so rubbbwissh comebacks on here are always the ones i respect less.. just means to me your not whitty enough to post a half decent response.

Btw.. your not very fun. NEXT
You can't spell either

Pollerz said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Will he wipe his arse 2 or 3 times.. and does he use charmin or andrex..

pbibs said:
Pollerz said:
bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

Will he wipe his arse 2 or 3 times.. and does he use charmin or andrex..
smart price what his mam robbed from asda

Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

I dont know why i bother asking this but keep this thread polite.

SO in summary:

(1) Adebayor - WE knew this yesterdayday - thanks

(2) Terry - He will either leave or he wont - thanks

(3) Beckam - Blah blah blah blah - thanks

(4) Lescott - Blah Blah _ We know, but hey - thanks

(5) Creative midfielder - We dont know cos you dont know - jees man, Thanks

I knew all this yesterday and so officially announce myself as ITK. I thank you....

pbibs said:
Pollerz said:
Now some of this will be general knowledge by now so no "weve heard it all before" bullshit.

Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely.

Terry -- Looking more and more likely the information thats come to me is that the deal will be concluded within the next 48 hours more likely 24. John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

Beckham - I asked my source about this just to hear a response and the response was that of almost tears of laughter swiftly followed by a do you think we'd even let that happen?

Lescott -- We will be going all out for lescott after our business with ade and terry is finished and we are more than likely to secure his services as he wants to play for us and everton will sell for the right money ( around 15 20m )

Creative midfielder -- We are actively in the market for 1 not many names where thrown my way but i could only suggest the likes of snjder / alonso..

SO in summary:

I knew all this yesterday and so officially announce myself as ITK. I thank you....

Keep posting pbibs and ignore the doubters. I believe in you.

basher said:
pbibs said:
Pollerz said:

SO in summary:

Keep posting pbibs and ignore the doubters. I believe in you.

I will post more info in the near future after cunsulting my sauce, and I can confirm that my sauce is probably the best in the world (hiccup)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.