allan harper said:
769.gif

LMAO that's amazing.

only1paulsimpson said:
spursmad321 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
spursmad321 said:
This info sounds very familiar.

Care to elaborate? Are you suggesting your source and Pollerz's are one and the same?

I am saying I have sent him a pm saying virtually same, dated yesterday.

spursmad...would you say terry getting on that plane will give us all our answer??

I'm not sure mate at the moment I'm 80% sure he will join, if he gets on the plane then My confidents would drop to 50/50.

Its a hard one to call.

I find it hilarious how so many here follow this spurs fan from thread to thread begging him to shed more light on what's going to happen,hanging on his every word. His name isn't Nostradamus, is it?

bobrivers said:
Pollerz said:
John terry will either hand in his transfer request and leave (looking very likely) or come out and declare his love for chelsea.

What a fantastic piece of inside info.

Here's my take: John Terry is very likely to have a piss within the next 24 hours, and may even follow it by taking a huge dump.

On a side note, according to my source, tomorrow will be Thursday followed by Friday. 100% confirmed info, you can quote on that.

tut tut Bob, you do come across as all bitter lol

Nevermind, when he does hand it in you can all pretend that he is shit anyway and that he is allways injured and that he is well past it and that you all never really liked him!

Who will be your new Messiah???

If Kenyon knew Terry was definately staying he wouldnt use the word Confident so fookin much, cos he would know he is staying.

Still im not Confident, but would'nt rule it out completely either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.