Some info ive recieved.

Didsbury Dave said:
bobrivers said:
I find it hilarious how so many here follow this spurs fan from thread to thread begging him to shed more light on what's going to happen,hanging on his every word. His name isn't Nostradamus, is it?

Youre making a right dick of yourself on this thread

Just this thread??

Matt.D said:
Marvin said:
Do you think City would be prepared to wait around? We weren't prepared to wait for Eto'o, and moved on. There are alternatives eg Lucio.

If Terry does not submit the transfer request, I think City have to move on

i reckon hughes would be prepared to wait as long as necessary for Terry to make a decision because he would be by far the most important signing we make

when i was driving home from work tonight i heard on talk shite peter kenyon saying that he wont be sold at all and he is going nowhere, and its pointless any club putting in a bid so looks dead in the water to me :(

tonytheblueboy said:
Matt.D said:
Marvin said:
Do you think City would be prepared to wait around? We weren't prepared to wait for Eto'o, and moved on. There are alternatives eg Lucio.

i reckon hughes would be prepared to wait as long as necessary for Terry to make a decision because he would be by far the most important signing we make

when i was driving home from work tonight i heard on talk shite peter kenyon saying that he wont be sold at all and he is going nowhere, and its pointless any club putting in a bid so looks dead in the water to me :(

he said he was confident terry would stay and he said he will stay. It was very strange

Danamy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bobrivers said:
I find it hilarious how so many here follow this spurs fan from thread to thread begging him to shed more light on what's going to happen,hanging on his every word. His name isn't Nostradamus, is it?

Youre making a right dick of yourself on this thread

Just this thread??

Slags us off for hanging on every word of a spurs fan and the knob is on our board hanging on very word himself ffs!

If this comes off they will be dragging bodies out of the Thames i tell you, Mass suicide lol

But of course the official line will be he was shit anyway and they are glad he has gone!

jellert said:
tonytheblueboy said:
Matt.D said:
Marvin said:

he said he was confident terry would stay and he said he will stay. It was very strange

I wouldn't expect a Chief Exec to say anything else at this stage in proceedings about any player tbh?

jellert said:
tonytheblueboy said:
Matt.D said:
Marvin said:

SO why didnt terry just say ..its very nice to be wtd ..but iam mr chelski and iam not going .story over thank you and goodnight..

tonytheblueboy said:
Matt.D said:
Marvin said:

Kenyons hoping desperately that we will pull out ala Eto'o deal,we all keep saying it but Terry has to put it to bed his self

If Terry does not submit the transfer request, I think City have to move on[/quote]

i reckon hughes would be prepared to wait as long as necessary for Terry to make a decision because he would be by far the most important signing we make[/quote]

when i was driving home from work tonight i heard on talk shite peter kenyon saying that he wont be sold at all and he is going nowhere, and its pointless any club putting in a bid so looks dead in the water to me :([/quote]

he said he was confident terry would stay and he said he will stay. It was very strange[/quote]

SO why didnt terry just say ..its very nice to be wtd ..but iam mr chelski and iam not going .story over thank you and goodnight..[/quote]

i think there is still a story in this one.. Why use the word confident so much if he knows he's gonna stay.

tonytheblueboy said:
Matt.D said:
Marvin said:

Its called posturing mate, its brinkmanship.

Kenyon is just playing the official line of we wanted to keep him, Terry has forced this move blah blah.

So no one knows anything. I doubt even John Terry knows what he's going to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.