Some little tw*t has nicked my aerial

Kenney_The_Blue

A small thing but really fucking annoying, the aerial was about £15-20.

It's so annoying to think some little twat has walked past my car and thought "I'll have that," lent on my car and then just gone on there way.

Cunts

Rant over.

It might seem like nothing but there was a spate of stuff like that round here. My car was done and they nicked two walking poles, a bag of bird seed and an old Berghaus fleece - worth fuck all to anyone really but cost £200 to repair the damage. The Police asked us to report anything, even small thefts like yours, as they said that quite often the scrotes doing them think they're uncatchable and move on to bigger things.

Could be a nice hand print there for them to use.

daveduke67 said:
The Police asked us to report anything, even small thefts like yours, as they said that quite often the scrotes doing them think they're uncatchable and move on to bigger things.
Inspector Glitter told me he always tried to catch 'em young.

Maybe someone removed it the other day when all that thunder and lightning was going on and thought they were doing you a favour.
Possibly saved your life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.