Some of our 'fans' are disgusting

Greygo Diego said:
blueinsa said:
Now this has got potential to be a fucking classic!

pmsl

yeah its fucking mint takin the piss out of some coloured bloke whose wearing the shirt by waving a big, basterd banana in his face

'Coloured'? Love it. Are you transparent then?

Casper-Friendly-Ghost-3.jpg
?

Greygo Diego said:
blueinsa said:
Now this has got potential to be a fucking classic!

pmsl

yeah its fucking mint takin the piss out of some coloured bloke whose wearing the shirt by waving a big, basterd banana in his face

Mr Diego, your going to be a star on here my friend!!

mwhahahahahahahabwhahahahahahahaha

A future bluemoon classic in the making here boys!

blueinsa said:
Greygo Diego said:

he is taking the piss surely?

big blueballs said:
blueinsa said:

he is taking the piss surely?

I hope he is for his sake but i dont think he is pmsl

if you think our fans are bad get on the match day attire thread and have a look at the you tube vid of the big geordie fella then thank youselve lucky that you are not sat next to him week in week out

big blueballs said:
if you think our fans are bad get on the match day attire thread and have a look at the you tube vid of the big geordie fella then thank youselve lucky that you are not sat next to him week in week out

Hey, mate don't be so insulting, didn't think I was that grotesque to be honest. Well if that's how you feel then I'll go on the atkins diet. Many people enjoy my company no matter my size, I happen to be a funny guy, a pleasure to be around. Don't be so rude next time or me and ny gran'll beat you

mancityscot said:
big blueballs said:

Hey, mate don't be so insulting, didn't think I was that grotesque to be honest. Well if that's how you feel then I'll go on the atkins diet. Many people enjoy my company no matter my size, I happen to be a funny guy, a pleasure to be around. Don't be so rude next time or me and ny gran'll beat you
scotty have you checked out the vid top draw

big blueballs said:
mancityscot said:
scotty have you checked out the vid top draw

Fucking hilarious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.