Some of our 'fans' are disgusting

blueinsa said:
Tree said:
Going to a football ground doesn't give you a license to act like a twat.

So doing something or saying something that you dont agree with makes you a twat does it?

Mods, are we to suffer the same fecking boring threads after every game, created by a few City fans wanting to do nothing but slag off other City fans?

Just ignore them mate, some arsehole on here called me a rag!!!.
I'd rather be a twat than a rag, lol
BTW some idiots in the North Stand were booing just behind us at the final whistle yesterday.
And they call themselves fans

Just ignore them mate, some arsehole on here called me a rag!!!.
I'd rather be a twat than a rag, lol
BTW some idiots in the North Stand were booing just behind us at the final whistle yesterday.
And they call themselves fans[/quote]

Booing? FFS MAN.

I had a great time yesterday.Sat in our new seats in row M 142. Saw some of the most talented City players in a generation on the pitch, putting in a virtuoso performance in the first half. Second half got a bit messy but hey, I've heard Lee Bell Summerbee and Jesus used to have the odd off day.
3 points, edge of your seat drama for better or for worse at the end.

Fookin brilliant City! It's thirty years this week since I saw my City match and I'm as genuinely thrilled as I was then.

Me and the lad love you City.

bowdonblue said:
I totally agree.

There was right ugly twat with bo sat next to me, and he ate a bogey and farted just as I was about to bite into my hot-dog.

How disgusting
sorry i forgot my hanky

BlueMoon93 said:
richcity said:
i had some right dick next to me today that stank of piss mouthing off about richards
he had a great first half but he wasnt himself the second half but theres no need for booing him everytime he touched the ball mouthing racist abuse everytime he touched the ball what a dick i hope he aint there all season

What a cock, people like that offer nothing to the club. Just stinking of piss in public is bad enough lol. Slating your own players and especially racism is out of order. Fuckers like this should be banned.
i had someone who stunk of shit sat next to me he really put me off my half time bogey and you should of heard the noise when he was eating his hotdog

big blueballs said:
BlueMoon93 said:
What a cock, people like that offer nothing to the club. Just stinking of piss in public is bad enough lol. Slating your own players and especially racism is out of order. Fuckers like this should be banned.
i had someone who stunk of shit sat next to me he really put me off my half time bogey and you should of heard the noise when he was eating his hotdog

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. That is the funniest post I've ever read on here. Pmfsl

mancityscot said:
big blueballs said:

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. That is the funniest post I've ever read on here. Pmfsl
i just pissed myself at your wife one to, i fooking love this forum

Why do we persist in these "our fans are shit" threads?
In a crowd of nearly 50 thousand people the law of averages dictates there will be a few who shouldn't really be allowed out of the house.
If you can't deal with it then do the decent thing,watch the game in the pub and stop fooking moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.