Some of our 'fans' are disgusting

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6CEzwcCnM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

this thank your lucky stars you are not sat in front of this big fella

chorleybloo123 said:
Bellamy frustrated me today. I thought Hughes made the right substitution, but Bellamy was either offside or left alone with no support.

I agree I was also frustrated with Bellamy but because he a couple of occasions to take the ball to the safety of the corner flag and run down the clock at a time that the defence was severely under pressure. But he didn't, he gave it away cheaply and on both occasions they on another day could/may score. Matters not now we won and we move on to the next game!

mancityscot said:
Is that actually a hole cut in his trousers and he happens not to be wearing a towel so his dong falls out or is it just pasted in their after the video was shot ?
that is most deffinatley his cock and balls he must have split his strides and must be going commando

first off, we won.

second, I know that we need patience as all the players take time to gel with each other. I expected it to be a little sloppy at the start and if we got out of the first handful of matches with little injuries and good final results, it could be full steam ahead.

I guess I am just a positive person.

mancityscot said:
Is that actually a hole cut in his trousers and he happens not to be wearing a towel so his dong falls out or is it just pasted in their after the video was shot ?

def pasted,how the fuk can you sit there with your knob hanging out and not know

1. Ewwwwwww!

2. I love the fact that no matter how rich we are, our fans still always remain the same. They will ALWAYS moan, no matter how well we do. My dad is one of them, cant stand sitting next to him sometimes. We're just a pessimistic bunch, always have been and always will be

law74 said:
Im confused, who are we supposed to Boo this season, is it Micah or Dunnie?

In all the years i have followed City there have always beenan element of our "support" that have taken umbridge against one of OUR players, and it doset matter to them how that player performs, they will get on his back.

(i think most other clubs have the same problem though tbh)

my all time favorite for booing would be mike channon

i`ve grown up now and only boo the length of the pie and beer queues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.