Some of You Need To Understand

kenzie115 said:
MonsallBlue said:
If it meant trophies then yes I would accept it for a while, but winning trophies will improve the standard of football I think (hope) :)

How long is a while?

Same length as a piece of string?
I dont know to be honest, would have to be in that position first :)

Mancini has got away with poor team selections and tactics so far......

Lets see how he does against better teams (we have played two decent teams under Mancini and lost twice...everton and utd)

The next few games will tell us a lot about his ability to manage in this league.....liverpool, spurs chelski....all very hard games. I dont expect us to get anything at Chelski as most teams wont go to the bridge and get anything but liverpool and spurs need to be games where he shows he can go out and get a result.....he must be positive in these games and go for 3 pts anf that includes not sitting on a 1-0 cause most of the time this will be a mistake against teams like this

I really hope he gets it right!!!

Mancini is not Mark Hughes - too right!

Mancini's Managerial record (Trophies won)

Coppa Italia - 4 times with 3 different clubs
2 Italian Super Cups
3 Serie 'A' titles - displacing local rivals who had dominated for years.

Hughes' Managerial Record (Trophies won)

Err.........

Exactly - NO COMPARISON

Remember, it wasn't Mancini who blew almost £200 million on players, many of whom aren't good enough. I bet he can't wait for the summer to clear out some of the dead wood and get some real winners in. This guy WILL bring us success given time.
In the meantime get behind him and the team. One lesson that should be learned from last night - Stoke fans make their stadium a cauldron. Despite the fact that the football isn't exactly of the highest quality, they get behind their manager and team and help them achieve results. Can we say the same about Eastlands?

(Sorry, my original response wasn't displayed for over 2 hours so posted this in order to make sure I got my feelings across)

Its unavoidable the fans are going to feel uncomfortable. The team are winning, or avoiding losing, but its the fashion they are doing it. We are performing terribly. We can discect the performances till we are blue in the face but the hard facts are that no matter why, we are playing like a team of strangers with no game plan, no confidence and no sign of gelling. We have players who came with great reputations which are slowly being whittled away before our eyes. They are looking second best to teams way below us in the table for long periods of games.They are looking good at stringing ten passes together between the back four and the midfield but no threat between the midfield and the strikers.
Changing managers has'nt helped halfway thrugh the season no matter what Superman says and our constant injuries (what's new there?) but there is no excuse for top professionals to perform in the manner they are, especially when they are playing second fiddle to teams like Stoke and Hull.

Apart from that we are loaded, the bosses have said they are in it for the long run, and RM has to buy or mould his team still when hopefully everyone is fit at the same time.

Onwards and upwards

CTID

the op is spot on i've said this before this is a good season for us we have progressed

we reached the semi final in the carling cup it took utd 180 mins to finish us off

we got past the 3rd of the fa cup which in recent seansons is progress
we are 4th in the league with a game in hand

if someone said at the start of the season by mid feb this is where you be we would have all taken it

so stop whinging and get behind the team ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.