Some sad news - Sibierski's daughter

cleavers said:
PLEASE CAN PEOPLE STOP POSTING THE STUFF ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE !

Nobody here knows why people are posting abuse, as always its most likely people posting WUM's, but unless you know something personally about it, can you stop referring to it please, it has nothing to do with Bluemoon.

If you wish to post condolences here then please continue, and I'm sure we will try to pass them on to te family, but if you only wish to post sensational stuff about her facebook page then please don't post at all.

Thanks.

Apologies. Just read your post.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
The facebook stuff is abuse from WUMs and is complete bile.

I completely agree, and that's why we don't want it on here.

Its sad enough a young lady has died, without the need to encourage people to go abusing other people.

Our ex player may look in on here, and I doubt he wants to read the sh!te being posted on his daughters facebook page, hopefully someone at facebook will be able to sort that out so please contact them to get them removed.

i didnt know her at all, but i have friends who did know her and its just a tragic loss

RIP

Terrible news. Just..no one should have to burry their own child, it's not how it's supposed to work.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis..

Would the original poster please add the link as I want to read more about this story and gave up ploughing through five (out of 13) pages of condolences. Thanks....

Just found the article myself. Tragic story.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248025/Sibylle-Sibierski-Daughter-ex-Manchester-City-star-Antoine-dead.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rrer=yahoo</a>

It is shocking news in any circumstance - even if you do not know of the people concerned.

I always thought Antoine to be a real whole-hearted character and really feel for the distress he must be feeling at this time

R.I.P.

i met her a few times, she used to go out to the ritz on a wednesday. worked in the sumemr holidays in posh shops in monte carlo, had everything to live for... to be so unhappy to do this is unbelievable...RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.