Some sad news - Sibierski's daughter

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Daily Mail has disgusted me with an article today, so insensitive, hate the bastards.

terrible thing to happen to sibs

y do the mail think wen a girl dies that its news to say a 18 yo prefered bein wiv bf & avin own place so did i at 18

PLEASE CAN PEOPLE STOP POSTING THE STUFF ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE !

Nobody here knows why people are posting abuse, as always its most likely people posting WUM's, but unless you know something personally about it, can you stop referring to it please, it has nothing to do with Bluemoon.

If you wish to post condolences here then please continue, and I'm sure we will try to pass them on to te family, but if you only wish to post sensational stuff about her facebook page then please don't post at all.

Thanks.

cleavers said:
PLEASE CAN PEOPLE STOP POSTING THE STUFF ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE !

Nobody here knows why people are posting abuse, as always its most likely people posting WUM's, but unless you know something personally about it, can you stop referring to it please, it has nothing to do with Bluemoon.

If you wish to post condolences here then please continue, and I'm sure we will try to pass them on to te family, but if you only wish to post sensational stuff about her facebook page then please don't post at all.

Thanks.

The facebook stuff is abuse from WUMs and is complete bile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.