Someone from City take a look at this please....

Our concourse area is nowhere near as wide as Wembley. Forget emergency evacuations, just getting to the bogs at half time, going side on to the queues is a pain in the arse already, I'd expect it to be impossible with barriers unless it was just the last couple of feet near the bar but that wouldn't achieve anything.

I agree with the idea but not sure it would work in our set up.

They should pre-pour loads of pints just in time for half time, it's not like they don't know when it is. The answer is definitely in the staff/setup.

billy_big_spuds said:
Can I make a suggestion for a particular ground improvement?

At the bars / food outlets in the concourse of the stadium, can you install some form of barriers for a queueing system? Attempting to purchase drinks / food is frankly a joke at the moment, and this isn't helped by impatient idiots pushing in and causing a general nuisence at the bar.

This could be solved by just putting railings to form proper queues, say six rows or something, and would certainly speed things up and stop people argueing with each other or the bar staff. This would also be very easy to do without much planning or cost.

A bit of feedback would be nice too, Chris Neild (????)

Cheers

And when you've read that take a look at this please.....

If our stadium becomes any more sanitised i'm afraid that any phoney attempts to generate atmosphere before kick off will fall on deaf ears (HandS issue there an' all).
Please do not install those nylon rope barriers thingys' like they have at airports and the post office and subway and that. I have a phobia and am 'queueing intolerant'.
And while we're at it can we have a limit on items ordered at the bars at half-time. There's always some clown in front of me pondering on what sauce to have on their pannini and ordering a white wine spritzer whilst checking if the nuts contain nut derivatives.
Maybe this could be solved by having x-press bars where the choice is bitter, lager or cider and nowt else and it's cash only. In, out, bish, bosh

Yours. Mr Blue

billy_big_spuds said:

At the bars / food outlets in the concourse of the stadium, can you install some form of barriers for a queueing system? Attempting to purchase drinks / food is frankly a joke at the moment, and this isn't helped by impatient idiots pushing in and causing a general nuisence at the bar.

This could be solved by just putting railings to form proper queues, say six rows or something, and would certainly speed things up and stop people argueing with each other or the bar staff. This would also be very easy to do without much planning or cost.

Cheers

Cheers!

I'll pass this on for you!

Chris

chrisnield mcfc said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Cheers

Cheers!

I'll pass this on for you!

Chris

And mine ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.