Someone from City take a look at this please....

billy_big_spuds said:
Can I make a suggestion for a particular ground improvement?

At the bars / food outlets in the concourse of the stadium, can you install some form of barriers for a queueing system? Attempting to purchase drinks / food is frankly a joke at the moment, and this isn't helped by impatient idiots pushing in and causing a general nuisence at the bar.

This could be solved by just putting railings to form proper queues, say six rows or something, and would certainly speed things up and stop people argueing with each other or the bar staff. This would also be very easy to do without much planning or cost.

A bit of feedback would be nice too, Chris Neild (????)

Cheers
Are you vertically challenged?
How about a step infront of the bar!

chrisnield mcfc said:
billy_big_spuds said:

At the bars / food outlets in the concourse of the stadium, can you install some form of barriers for a queueing system? Attempting to purchase drinks / food is frankly a joke at the moment, and this isn't helped by impatient idiots pushing in and causing a general nuisence at the bar.

This could be solved by just putting railings to form proper queues, say six rows or something, and would certainly speed things up and stop people argueing with each other or the bar staff. This would also be very easy to do without much planning or cost.

Cheers

Cheers!

I'll pass this on for you!

Chris
Nice one Chris.

-- Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 pm --

stonerblue said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Cheers

And when you've read that take a look at this please.....

If our stadium becomes any more sanitised i'm afraid that any phoney attempts to generate atmosphere before kick off will fall on deaf ears (HandS issue there an' all).
Please do not install those nylon rope barriers thingys' like they have at airports and the post office and subway and that. I have a phobia and am 'queueing intolerant'.
And while we're at it can we have a limit on items ordered at the bars at half-time. There's always some clown in front of me pondering on what sauce to have on their pannini and ordering a white wine spritzer whilst checking if the nuts contain nut derivatives.
Maybe this could be solved by having x-press bars where the choice is bitter, lager or cider and nowt else and it's cash only. In, out, bish, bosh

Yours. Mr Blue
Sorry it took so long to respond, I've only just stopped laughing at how funny your post is.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 pm --<br /><br />
Neil McNab said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Cheers
Are you vertically challenged?
How about a step infront of the bar!
Good idea.
Or we could just be serious and try to sort out an issue which 90% of blues have a problem with.

Thanks

billy_big_spuds said:

Cheers

i'm backing this.

the health and safety preventing it is nonsence, i've been to at least 5 away grounds which have this in place, and it helps.

Freestyler said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Cheers

i'm backing this.

the health and safety preventing it is nonsence, i've been to at least 5 away grounds which have this in place, and it helps.
Absolutely.

beer queues? whats all that about, if thats your biggest problem you need to take a child to the toilet and then you will see a problem - or maybe you wont for the SMOKE!

BornLate58 said:
And a lock on the toilet in the middle cubicle on East Stand Level 2 thats not had one for 2 seasons

Yes and while were at it the TV at 241 stairwell as only got 1/2 screen visible for the whole of last season it was like that, and paper towels in dispensers for the 2nd half. Multi pint dispensers, bar staff that speak English and know what Bitter is. That will do for now

BornLate58 said:
And a lock on the toilet in the middle cubicle on East Stand Level 2 thats not had one for 2 seasons

And one of the towel dispensers on the middle gents CBL3 hasn't had a lid for most of last season. This must surely be a health and safety issue. And isn't that pink soap with green paper towels dangerous?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.