Something I don't get...

NoahCity said:
Everyone talks about how they are bored over the summer cause of no pro footy, but don't any of you play at all? It's summer which means it is freedom time and I have been playing every day, am I alone in this?

I used to play football every day of the year when i was knee-high to a grasshopper ...... but 45-50 years on i can only play with my balls now !

kenzie115 said:
If summer means freedom time then you’re either a teacher, student or a child.

If you’re a child you definitely should not be in the cellar, if you’re a student, get a part-time job you lazy git, and if you’re a teacher, shouldn’t you be marking, I thought teachers had loads of marking to do in the holidays?

Summer for me is the same as the rest of the year minus one key detail; no City. I still play football in the evenings during the week and on Sunday mornings, but I don’t have City to look forward to at the weekend. Therefore it’s worse than the rest of the year.
I posted it in general football forum and it got moved!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.