Something in the air

Got a thumbs up from a car with three Mexican lads in it on Saturday. That's the only thing to report so far.

I've recently moved down to Nantwich (Oct 08). Two weeks ago the missus and I went for a walk along the canal, she was was wearing her Kappa home shirt. We walked past a couple and the bloke said "so who do you think we'll sign?" Chatted to him for a good ten to fifteen minutes about all things blue. The walk we did was around 5 miles (to a pub) we were stopped by five-six people on barges all wishing us well for the season NOT one of them were City fans. Finally we get to the pub and every barge that pulled in to go the pub, everyone clocked the missus' shirt and chatted to us (mainly scousers funnily enough) not one bad/ piss taking remark.

It's always been good to be a blue, but there's something different when it happens outside of Manchester..

Let the good times roll

I was in Liverpool watching Lancs last night & had my City top on.
Some scouser said "You can't buy the f***** title you know". To which I replied "I know but at least were not owned by yanks and in debt, Barry's come to a big club".

I marched on head held high and shirt not nicked.

aarond said:
Went over to the Oasis concert at Slane Castle and I saw so many City shirts it made me smile.

People are proud to wear the shirt again!

WTF!?? Ive always always always been proud to wear the shirt! When we were relegated, and relegated again, oh and again - id always have my City shirt on, even in the days after, and id be as proud to have it on as i would if we'd managed to break through club football and be so good that we'd win the world cup against Brazil in the final!

meldrew said:
It really is glorious isn't it? We all stick together through thick and thin and we KNOW we are the best fans in the world.

Little story about myself last week, walking through Salford with my 10 week old son with my City top on, a rag pulls up (Big idiot) who I do not even now, with his poor children (Also RAGS) and shouts to me HUGHES IS A BLUE.

Obviously I can't resist and pull out my season ticket and ask if he has one of these, to no reply. The guy tries to drive off but stalls, so I start asking him if he's aware if Matt Busby was a blue? If Tevez has signed for them and where Tranny is going? The guy quickly sped off......Should I feel guilty for blatantly showing him up in front of his kids or am I a hero?

A cracker M8 !!

Iwas cycling along the fallowfield loop the other day with a city shirt on and 2 lads wearing colours shouted 'eh have we signed Tevez yet ?'
I shouted back.. 'just a matter of time' .

The incident occured just outside a house in Openshaw witha big f=ck off plaque with rag badge and the inscription 'simply the best'

>>>Hope the tw@t had his window open !

Was visiting the father-in-law in London and my son had his city top on, van went past and beeped his horn. I turned around to see what the tosser was on about and saw two guys in the van giving the "thumbs up" and say C'mon City!

.......we got to get together sooner or later,
because the revolutions here....

seriously, got back from majorca last week. met quite a few blues and your right, there is a great feeling. the everton, rangers, newcastle fans i spoke to all want to know about us, its weird, but it seems like people are taking us seriously! :)

got a mate who s a rag and his son, (about 14) they both went to rome , about 10 days ago the lad was on his bike going past my house when i was in the garden ,havnt seen him since barca stuffed them, so i shouted some remark and as he turned to see who shouted he went straight into a parked car took the wing mirror clen off and still kept going funny as fuck asked his dad he wasnt hurt thank god

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.