Something interesting on the odious windbag...

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

citymad said:
DonJulio said:
That's the truth, and really we all knew it. No sense in punishing him, or causing undue drama. Loan him out somewhere he can't hurt us (i.e. Fulham, Cardiff, etc.) and be done with it. Not to discount all he did for "us", but he's hardly the future, or the way forward.

Sorry I cant agree he's still got one or two more seasons in him unlike Viera who seems to be getting worse each game. I find it amazing that the club are willing to let go of a great player like Bellers but continue to persevere with the likes of Richards, Jo and RSC.

Lets get real here he is not a great player, yes he has pace and has done well for us but great he is not.

Another point, lets all be honest, this is what the guy does at every club he has been to, we all knew at some point Bellers was going to cause trouble, whether he is right or not there are ways of going about things and given his track record he knows only too well which way that is.

Think he may be trying to force the issue with City to get a move, think about it.

If he stays he will cause unrest, potentially get into other players ears which he obviously feels is his right by bringing Tevez into his latest argument. A comment like I will retire from the game could be to make the club think lets sell him now before we lose him for nothing.

Time to get rid of a bad apple, history says it was inevitable

citymad said:
DonJulio said:
That's the truth, and really we all knew it. No sense in punishing him, or causing undue drama. Loan him out somewhere he can't hurt us (i.e. Fulham, Cardiff, etc.) and be done with it. Not to discount all he did for "us", but he's hardly the future, or the way forward.

Sorry I cant agree he's still got one or two more seasons in him unlike Viera who seems to be getting worse each game. I find it amazing that the club are willing to let go of a great player like Bellers but continue to persevere with the likes of Richards, Jo and RSC.

I have trouble agreeing with that. Viera's shown in the end of last season and the preseason he can be a commanding midfielder. Remember his dominance of the Villa game at the end of the run in last season? I just watched a replay of that game. He was the boss.

supercity36 said:
that papers changing sides quicker than bellamy... one minute showing bellamy to be the victim about his treatment by big bad city, then next there slaggin him for giving the same interview they fucking published.
Newspapers reporting news; the mind boggles. What exactly did you expect them to do? Just ignore the biggest football story currently doing the rounds?

You seem to be under the misapprehension that a newspaper should act as some sort of moral guardian for over-pampered, over-paid footballers and just ignore their ridiculously selfish ways when they personally choose to make complete twats out of themselves in public.

That's what Bellamy did the other day, so the Guardian reported it. City have clearly responded off the record, so again the Guardian reports it. What's the problem? It's not party politics, so why on Earth should they 'pick sides'?

Looks like he'll be off, just hope it isn't to Spurs, if the people at the top allow him to go to Spurs then they'll need shooting.
Let him go but only to a side that we're not in direct competition with

Didn't realise Daniel Taylor was Welsh. ;)

In my opinion, we will be hard pressed to find someone who can put in a shift like Bellers. He may not be considered world class, but he has an ability to pull something from nothing, and that can not be discounted. He is a trouble maker, but I will miss him when he is gone.

Ireland's Undies said:
In my opinion, we will be hard pressed to find someone who can put in a shift like Bellers.

Err Teves???

Just fk him off
I hated it when we signed him, ok he put a lot of effort in. But he is not all that, people need to look at why he has been at so many clubs.

Adam Donnelly said:
Ireland's Undies said:
In my opinion, we will be hard pressed to find someone who can put in a shift like Bellers.

Err Teves???

Just fk him off
I hated it when we signed him, ok he put a lot of effort in. But he is not all that, people need to look at why he has been at so many clubs.

I should have clarified that I was talking about that left side. But I think it does argue at least somewhat in his favor if Tevez is the guy to compare with. I remember seeing both of them a number of times back in our defensive box winning the ball and then working it back up top between the two. It is hard to find players willing to do the dirty work like that.

Can't believe some of the hatred towards Bellamy on here.

Some of our fans are so fickle. Just fucking blindly 100% behind the manager regardless of what he says or does, who he buys or sells. Then when the manager is sacked you say 'good riddance' and do exactly the same again with the next manager. It's pure stupidity.

I'm not anti-Mancini, but if it's true that he hasn't spoken to Bellamy since February that's very bad management.

Bellamy has only been here one season and in that time he has put more effort into helping this club, more an embodiment of our club than any other player I've seen at City for years.

Oh and those moaning at the supposed high five with 'Arry, where the fuck were you when Tevez was laughing and joking with his former rag teammates every time we lost to them last season???????????????????????? - meanwhile Bellamy was punching a rag in the face.

I for one hope he stays. I also hope this thread gets deleted because of it's disgusting fucking title.

Bluestones said:
Always was a nasty little thug...sorry he came and glad he is done.
Ah, revisionism.
I'm sure you stood with your arms folded when these went in: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vv2zXBuFc8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vv2zXBuFc8</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.