Something interesting on the odious windbag...

de niro said:
you can write or say what you like city are a poorer club without craig, he has been tremedous for us.

thank you craig lad you deserve better than this joke of a club and a joke of a fan base.

Bit harsh, joke of a club?
It is about time that City fans realised that the club has moved on. We are very soon going to be genuine title contenders. There is no room for sentiment anymore.
Bellemy despite being a talented player does create dischord wherever he plays.
Our squad has progressed in terms of places and as such I doubt he would be first choice and would st best be starting games on the bench.
We don't need him causing problems in the changing room.
With regards to us being jokes of fans we pay our money so we can all have an opinion, it matters not our opinions differ that is what makes it the game we love.
We also need to realise that players do not have the same feelings we have towards City. To them it's a job not a life long love affair.
It's a win win situation. If he stays we win if he leaves we win.

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

Johnsonontheleft said:
Can't believe some of the hatred towards Bellamy on here.

Some of our fans are so fickle. Just fucking blindly 100% behind the manager regardless of what he says or does, who he buys or sells. Then when the manager is sacked you say 'good riddance' and do exactly the same again with the next manager. It's pure stupidity.

I'm not anti-Mancini, but if it's true that he hasn't spoken to Bellamy since February that's very bad management.

Bellamy has only been here one season and in that time he has put more effort into helping this club, more an embodiment of our club than any other player I've seen at City for years.

Oh and those moaning at the supposed high five with 'Arry, where the fuck were you when Tevez was laughing and joking with his former rag teammates every time we lost to them last season???????????????????????? - meanwhile Bellamy was punching a rag in the face.

I for one hope he stays. I also hope this thread gets deleted because of it's disgusting fucking title.

This is how I feel too.

Breadsnapper said:
de niro said:
you can write or say what you like city are a poorer club without craig, he has been tremedous for us.

thank you craig lad you deserve better than this joke of a club and a joke of a fan base.

It is about time that City fans realised that the club has moved on. We are very soon going to be genuine title contenders. There is no room for sentiment anymore.
Our squad has progressed in terms of places and as such I doubt he would be first choice and would st best be starting games on the bench.
With regards to us being jokes of fans we pay our money so we can all have an opinion, it matters not our opinions differ that is what makes it the game we love.
We also need to realise that players do not have the same feelings we have towards City. To them it's a job not a life long love affair.

No we wont, cant believe people think we will be just fine without him, i will guarantee in the next 5 years everyone will realise we never replaced him, why, because his type of player so hard to find

the goats backside said:
Breadsnapper said:

No we wont, cant believe people think we will be just fine without him, i will guarantee in the next 5 years everyone will realise we never replaced him, why, because his type of player so hard to find

That's a bit short sighted. If we need his kind of player do you not think we won't go out and buy one?

He's always been a twat, but while he was on the pitch giving his all he was our twat and we loved him for it,
I think he's gone the wrong way about things, but he's spent his career shouting his mouth of, why should he treat us any differently than any other club he's played for.
Do you think he realises that any move from us will be a step down.

Bellamy at Parkhead

get-photo.asp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.