Something is hijacking this website...

Discussion in 'Technical queries' started by fulabeer, 13 Nov 2018.

1. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

There is some debate over whether or not CCleaner or any other program increases the speed of your computer by messing with the registry. There is however plenty of evidence that it/they have done harm. Use them for temporary files and cookies if you want rather than the built in tools of the operating system but do not use them to mess about with the registry.

Microsoft themselves do not supply a registry cleaner for their own registry. In fact there is no such thing as "cleaning " a registry. You would likely get better results cleaning the vents with an air duster.

2. cssjim

cssjim

I've just joined and as soon as i had saved my profile it happened to me. My Anti-malware kicked in and stopped the page that it was trying to go to from displaying

3. blueonblue

blueonblue

There is a problem as soon as you log on, slow or kicked back to forum list, come on tech chaps.

4. NOID

NOID

[​IMG][​IMG]

I keep getting redirected to the website in the picture after 15/30 seconds every time I come onto the forum and that is on the Pc via wifi and Mobile with mobile data which isn't making much sense to me.

Any help?

5. Ric

Ric

Thanks for flagging. Will let the ad company know and hopefully get it resolved asap.

6. blueonblue

blueonblue

Its getting almost impossible to navigate site from log on, blank white screen or back to forum list, alert and quote failures.