Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldoVII View Post
I didn't think he did anything tonight or against Spurs but maybe I missed it.
It didn't work out for us as he couldn't live with the squad role.

Didn't he score twice tonight?
He's just looked fantastic ever since he went there. Everything is there, work rate, power, control, skill, passing, goals everything. It's hard to fathom it's the same player who so often looked like he had talent and work rate but not genuine top class ability.

lol...funny....

He's good but he won't be at City for that long. City won't be able to resist the temptation of signing a "star" keeper and he'll be out.

PMSL. We have a star keeper.

Lordeffingham said:
Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

First rule: know your enemy.

RC throws up some gems sometimes; this is one of them. Go on, surprise yourself...

They really are the most clueless bunch of plastic glory seeking Feckers, along with those lot at RAWK, it won't be long till they start their nose dive, it will be fun to watch them go into melt down

If as we're always saying, they're predominantly Glory Seekers at the swamp, and they're renowned for their immense fanbase, if that post is anything to go by, about 75% of the fuckers will be true Blues by Christmas, LOL.

Have to say that they do know their football on there, when you ignore their obvious bias they are often spot on. Especially about continental football where I think the majority of City fans are a bit ignorant, still must be easier to watch if you don't spend your weekends trawling across England.

No doubt I'll be hounded out of town, so I won't even look back at the inevitable shit storm I create.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.